• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl tournament at PlayNTrade-Walpole MA UPDATED! POST IN THIS THREAD ONLY!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
i am nick liitle and i played kdj n the loser semi finals and i think i got 4th.... do u have a list of the brackets?
Hmm, you were the Wolf player right? I think you might have gotten 5th. I never saw the bracket (they wouldn't let us look at them for some reason?) so I'm not exactly sure who placed where, but I'm pretty sure KoreanDJ played you while I was playing Bill Cook, which would have placed you in 5th.

Sorry about the mistake to Bill and Gonzales, I edited my prior post. Also, Tom was really sick and had to drop out of the event, but he made it pretty far as well into the winners bracket.

Isaac125

Smash Rookie
well, it was fun. my first tournament. had a good time in some friendlies, but i lost pretty badly. my first match was really close, went to three rounds. ended up being marth vs marth, he was ahead by two stock but i knocked him down to one. oh wells. i got beaten handily by a wolf player in the loser's bracket...had a bit of a comeback but wasn't enough.
i guess it was a good learning experience. hopefully i won't be owned as much next time.
i'll prolly go to the one in framingham. see you guys there.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Thx everybody for coming out to this. I hope everybody had a good time with this tourney being run. Next time the store should have better prizes and make it more worth while.

JRAFF

Smash Cadet
I was the guy in the paisley shirt who played as Sheik.

I had a good time... it was my first video game tournament ever, actually. I didn't win either round but I got to brawl against some really good players and see some good matches.

UserVirus

Smash Rookie
no problem unknown, i didnt even realize i was playing you. you were the metaknight i jumped off the stage and left for work while playing right?

marth617

Smash Apprentice
yea i was the wolf player yea i might of gotten 5th then its cool with me i just wish i had to play someone else besides kdj lol buts its all cool i want my rematch vs him

ntarps

Smash Rookie
NNID
ntarps1
Really? Wednesday afternoon? Hows a brotha supposed to get out of school and go to this?

Top Bottom