• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament Finals: Best Players In The World LOL

somefatkid

Smash Rookie
Lol

LOL I don't know whats worse the players ,the format, or the useless comentary.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
I figured I may as well do the trivia thing, but I can't figure out what the email is to get my copy of Brawl!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My eyes are bleeding. I could only watch a bit of their first match up to the Negative Zone part where I was losing the will to live.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, the Lylat Cruise match was insane! Luigi OWNED Mario! xD

I bet there are better players though, but the guy who used Luigi at the end was amazing! :yoshi:

Zaker_ZM

Smash Rookie
It's fair because it's difficult to get all 4 parts of the Dragoon.
There are only 3 parts needed to form the dragoon you know... :laugh:
The first part of that vid was all noob play, just take a look at wolf, he was using the B move most of that match.
And he didn't even think about throwing the star rod when R.O.B and Luigi both had high damage...
Anyone could beat these amateurs

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Hey guys, give them some credit! They were given the title VERY SKILLED SMASH PLAYERS! You people are rude XD
Okay, enough joking now.

I just skipped around the video. Half of the time they're showing the actual players.
....Boring much?

Casho

Smash Rookie
Well, I found it funny, but not bad.
Some moves of the players were really good.

By the way:
The Luigi player was good.
/golfclap

Casho

Smash Rookie
the host was horrible made a lot of mistakes. items shouldnt be allowed or the smash ball either

I think the use of items wasn't that bad.
The use of the smash ball changed the rankings between the opponents and I found it very interesting to watch.
But I would not like to play with items in a tournament, too.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
rofl copters at the last round, that took 15 secs.
the other guy went from MK to wolf to mario...
faildog
i dont know if they turned items off for that last round but that just shows how stupid and unallowable items are...

the items made it look like all 3 players were near equal is skill, but in the last match, the luigi owned face so fast that there wasnt even any time for any items to spawn. he was actually a good player and showed it. he pulled a jab to fire jump punch at just the right damage for mario to die. and keep in mind, that was like a good 4 months ago. when people were still bad. that guy showed a high level of skill in those fifteen seconds that you couldnt see at all therest of the time, just because he had sence enough to capitalise on the time where there were no items on the screen

Eddrex

Smash Rookie
in spite of the hilarity that is this video, that last round was AWESOME

M.J.B

Smash Cadet
These guys are pretty good, but to be honest there are some people that look to be better then them

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
"And rob, rob is awesome cause he's a robot. And robots are awesome."

Way to know your brawl, experts!

Seriously, this looks like the brawl tourney I went to when the game came out.

wangston

Smash Lord
The best in the world, my ***. Though the Luigi guy does have some skill in the last fight lol. What a host, he was amazing.

This hurts my head it's so bad. Is this a smash bros tourney satire.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
"If you have all power and no speed you wont land any hits. And landing hits is important"

true advice from one of the best. The poses in the begining killed me. BTW i was being sarcastic about the advice.

Top Bottom