• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl tourny poinciana FL

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
wow this thing is getting some hype were doing the random thing cus this is poinciana not alot of people from poinciana have been on the tourney scene and don't know what stage striking is ur welcome to do stage striking if u want can't wait for this saturday gonna play like a thousand friendlies and punk9 if u don't have a dubs partner I can hook u up with one he's a marth main but some house rules nobody absolutely no one upstairs unless given an ok by me or my friend kaleb if anyone goes upstairs they will forfiet their next set just don't do it also no drinks on the carpeted areas don't want nothing spilling there.

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
wow this thing is getting some hype were doing the random thing cus this is poinciana not alot of people from poinciana have been on the tourney scene and don't know what stage striking is ur welcome to do stage striking if u want can't wait for this saturday gonna play like a thousand friendlies and punk9 if u don't have a dubs partner I can hook u up with one he's a marth main but some house rules nobody absolutely no one upstairs unless given an ok by me or my friend kaleb if anyone goes upstairs they will forfiet their next set just don't do it also no drinks on the carpeted areas don't want nothing spilling there.
Sounds good to me, About the Marth main guy, I would like to talk to him first, have a few matches with him etc. But as long as he can pay his 5 bucks, It's all good with me ^^

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good to me, About the Marth main guy, I would like to talk to him first, have a few matches with him etc. But as long as he can pay his 5 bucks, It's all good with me ^^
yeah ok just gotta talk with him first make sure he doesn't have a dubs partner still he's good though just gotta work on keeping calm in a set but he is good though if u wanna meet him before hand your welcome to come down and play smash with us before the tourney :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Im also taking MM's. Any amount and I use: :snake: :marth: :metaknight: :pikachu2: :wario:

So far ive got:

Punk9
Radix???
since ur choosin ptad, make the 2nd stage japes and ill do it. I'm comin back for my dollar
Done.

$1 my MK vs. your Marth and Pikachu.
Hmmm aight. Sunds good. Although i may hold off on mk/pika but we shall see.

Gallax d3 vs pika and fox vs mk for w/e amount. also xdeath mm my zelda pl0x
I dont really like the fox vs mk matchup. Ive done it enough to know that it just isnt that much fun.

D3 vs pika is fine. 2$.

So far I've got:

Punk9 :pikachu2: vs :snake: (1$)
Xdeath :metaknight: vs :marth: / :pikachu2: (1$ each)
Co18 :dedede: vs :pikachu2: (2$)

-and-

Radix :snake: vs :snake: (1$)

1st match on PTAF
2nd match on Jungle Japes
3rd match on Rainbow Cruise

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
co, youre coming? good, bring my controller

and lol, unless you change chars we gonna have d3 dittos. its all penguin until losers bracket

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
also I'm probably gonna cap attendance here meaning whoever is on the attendance list is who will probably be there we might be pushing for space so I think its safe to say it will probably be a 21 person tournament.

Noa.

Smash Master
Keep in mind that this isn't there house, so who knows how many people are actually allowed.

While I would prefer that there be no cap, it's understandable if he implemented one.

I honestly thought that this was going to be a small man tourney but this has transformed into a monster lol.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
I have to put a cap on it cus its not my house its my friends and his parents said not to many people but we never expected a lot of people to come plus were lucky to be having this at all were all 15 and to convince someones parents to let us host a tourney is really hard I gotta respect there rules u can still bring friends just not alot u get what I mean don't bring a whole gang with u

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's all good. I say thank you for even hosting the tournament. When I was younger alot of people couldn't be at my house like this so people be grateful for this guy. Doing it. Seriously if you need to cut down on people just do so. People have no choice but to understand. And I swear Co18 was going to sfl lol. He iscsuppost to play riddle XD

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
To anyone who brings a setup it will probably be for tourney play were trying to have an even amount of TVs for friendlies and tourney play so far we got five TVs between me and my co host will be using three for tourney and two for friendlies so anyone who brings a setup will just tell u where to put it and it might be a good idea to bring chairs with u also we might not have alot of seats unless u don't mind sitting on the floor

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
It's all good. I say thank you for even hosting the tournament. When I was younger alot of people couldn't be at my house like this so people be grateful for this guy. Doing it. Seriously if you need to cut down on people just do so. People have no choice but to understand. And I swear Co18 was going to sfl lol. He iscsuppost to play riddle XD
Thanks LOL u don't know how hard it is for three 15 year olds to convince parents to let us have the house for this lol

danlex7

Smash Rookie
Would it be cool if i bring some gray goose, lots of drugs and hookers in booty shorts ? I plan on passing out on the couch and waking up with my pants missing and smelling like cheap beer.

Top Bottom