• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Unofficialy Delayed again!? (Possibly by Iwata?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591

**** NO!

And yeah there won't be another dely...ness says Hai also..

The Director

Smash Lord
LOLZORZ.

This has troll written all over it. Oh, and it written backwards on there once, as well. There's no way they're delaying this game again. If such a problem even existed, at most the WiFi servers would go down for maintinence. That's all.

"My dad who lives in Japan." Yeah, good source. :rolleyes:

Valgarus

Smash Rookie
Look even if it was true it wouldnt recall all of the brawls. The wii version of Guitar Hero had a screwed up audio problem on every disk, all they did was let people play the copy they had and stocked up on new disks until they offered replacements.

Chill, not only is it fake/troll, we would still get Brawl on March 9th.

Maracle

Smash Rookie
I can't believe this thread has reached 4 pages, its a forum post linking to another forum post with a guy talking about his "Dad that lives in Japan" I cant Imagen you people are worried about this

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Fail. This really is impossible. Games are being shipped in half a week. If Wifi had problems, which it doesnt as far as we know, it would not cause the game to be delayed. AT ALL. Most people who buy it will simply play it offline for a while anyway, or have no way to access tthe online. They would NOT recall the games because of an online error.

Nintendo does not center their sales around online players. Loo at this guy's post history, and realize this is complete crap if you still believe it.

Dust319

Smash Apprentice
Whoever thought this up was doing their homework. After all, Brawl's been delayed several times over the course of the past year, one of which was a week before Japan's release. Commercials were already out in Japan, and suddenly, BOOM, delay.

This seems less likely however. As some have pointed out, Gamestops and other stores are having tournaments for Brawl. More importantly Nintendo themselves are hosting their own tournament, ending with Brawl's release. Another delay would make all of this far more complicated, not to mention expensive.

If this is a server issue, they would not need a long delay of the game, as they wouldn't even need to recall disks. If they just give us a nice little message that states "the wifi server are down for maintenance," we wouldn't need a delay at all. If it's a problem with how the programing on the disk interacts with the wifi, then it may need a recall.

Regardless, I'm sure Nintendo would do everything in it's power to push this game out next week. The Japan delay looked bad, and granted we hated it. But another delay will be far more devastating, as even Nintendo themselves have plans for March 9th.

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
It can't be happening, American versions are already been shipped. Gamestop is hosting major tournaments for brawl. We are a week away, it would be madness to delay the release. Gamestops have already announced midnight releases. There's nothing that can stop it now! NOTHING!
I agree with this.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
= the mentality of the boards right now

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
the only hole in this is the fact that most, if not all shipments of Brawl are already in.
and that that person has the english copy of Brawl with youtube vids.
And the fact that the game was finished beyond all regonition 2-3 weeks ago

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm glad people have posted rational things to calm those scared souls down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom