• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl would be a disaster if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
holy god almighty that is insane...i want to see a higher resolution pic so i can see all of them, even though, yes, that would be waaay too many characters

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is fine just the way it is! Brawl isnt Mugen dude i personally think it would be terrible if all those characters were in it.

TheZeroOne

Smash Apprentice
That game looks like it would take years and years of development before its balanced. I like the overwhelming feeling of being in awe just looking at it though.

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Lol, its true waaayyy oo many characters, mainly wanted to share the pic (and discuss what would make brawl better (or worse if your prefer :p))

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
I wouldnt mind that being the roster. Its kinda jam packed but hey, the more the marrier, right? As long as there aren't, like, 20 clones, I'm find with it....

Either way, I'd still main Fox. Be nice to have so much competition, though. The real issue would be finding YOUR character in all that mess. Also, the game would take up alot of memory...

....hey, wait....what about Kirby? **think for a second** You mean he gets all those powers!?! Nope, I've changed my mind. Its too much.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lmao at Sakurai being the first character

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
I think "brawl would be a disaster if...." would fit better XXD

§leepy God

Smash Master
I hope this is a joke. I or a lot of people don't want that many WTF charcters in the game. My gawd, this will be worst than the DBZ rouster.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I hope this is a joke. I or a lot of people don't want that many WTF charcters in the game. My gawd, this will be worst than the DBZ rouster.
Tell me about it. Budokai 3's 38 characters was already pushing it, and then they just let it go overboard. Although I am glad Arale is playable, I requested her so much on the Atari forums.

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
looks awesome but that will be on Smash bros 15 on the Nintendo Dreamwave System. 3 on 3 battles? oh im down

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I bet that whould be stupid. *wait dude i have to put an other cd I want to play with masterchief,oh then wait ill go get the cd with the Irakian soil stage with ben laden characters that gonna be an awsome 1v1*.....seriously that stupid>_>

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Wait, I might be blind but was Megaman on there? If Megaman STILL isn't in this version of SSB, I've lost all hope...

...well, apparently INUYASHA is smash bros material so maybe all anime character will show up later...

To the OP: how many of those characters are unlockable?...unless there all defaults...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
THAT WOULDNT BE A DISASTER!!!

I'd totally main sandbag and koopa kid. Whos with me? Yup yup yup. That wouldnt suck at all..

/sarcasm.

but seriously, Sandbag ftw. Although, as an item, what does he do again? Get in the way?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
All of sandbags moves would be revenge, like Ike/Marth/Lucario's counter. each of the counters would use the homerun bat in different distance variations.
God tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom