• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
Brawl+ as in plus! have any of you heard of it? It's like the modified version of Brawl, (It doesn't have that stupid tripping feature) anyways I'm just wondering if any of you have heard of it you need a modded wii to have it... and I'm terribly sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Brawl+ as in plus! have any of you heard of it? It's like the modified version of Brawl, (It doesn't have that stupid tripping feature) anyways I'm just wondering if any of you have heard of it you need a modded wii to have it... and I'm terribly sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Of course we heard about it. It originated at these forms. There is a whole section dedicated to it.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
well I'm not exactly new, I just didn't see anything about it here, and I was too lazy to dig in to every forum looking for something on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom