• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin by the beach 6/12/10 Palm Beach Gardens

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Yes, they went farther in their brackets than I did in mine. As did they ( and I) to you. There are good days and bad days. I'm sure you feel much the same about your placement at this tournament. Or your placement at "We be Smashin". I don't assume I am a better player than you, or them, just because of placement. No Johns, right? The point is, Nick Riddle is an amazing player, that guy was talking ****, and it wasn't cool. My comment concerning scrubdom isn't concerning play style/level as much as attitude. Maybe I shouldn't have taken up on someone else's part, but I respect Riddle, and didn't care for that last comment. To be quite honest, I was also drunk when I responded. I won't apologize; when I look at D Who's comment sober it was still ****ty.

On a related note, the way Sicko and RKO were acting at the end of the tournament towards afrothunder was simply astonishing. Members of "Your Crew" were an embarassment to themselves and everyone around them.

I don't have a qualm with you, but **** talk directed on a personal level is over the top. I don't want any grudges here, but ****. There was no need for the amount of hostility surrounding this tournament.
we are all scum

Top Bottom