• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin In The Beach (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) June 12th, 2010

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Since low tiers are becoming so wanted, I am definitely going to be getting a low tier tournament set up some where. It should be before singles so I don't drag time at PnT. (usually during friendlies)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Since low tiers are becoming so wanted, I am definitely going to be getting a low tier tournament set up some where. It should be before singles so I don't drag time at PnT. (usually during friendlies)
Uh...Anyone wanna do crews? CFL crew vs SFl's Good Sheee crew?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
what's the payout like?

what's there to win?
So far I am hoping to make it a 60/30/10 payout forumla for top 3 but PnT might not want me to do that. It is strange but I am hoping to do something for the top three. (maybe anything they like in the store....)

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Hate you Xaltis (not really!). Dfear's picture made me feel strangely better about myself. Eyedrops will be top-tier this tourney.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I will MM any 'swamp niga' for 5 dollars. Mink for 10-15.
You might have to do it quietly. Just don't mention it out loud in front of customers since half of them are already parents to bratty Halo 3 children and they might think of it being gambling or something stupid like that. Gambling is putting money in a form of luck, with mm's the one who is more skilled wins in the end. I don't see how it can be classified as gambling but some people are just dumb like that.

I am going to let MM's happen, but it must be kept quiet and private. Most likely they will be done during friendlies.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
hmm, i'm going to try to make it to this...and it looks good and everything but the only thing i dont see is how the payout's gonna work out

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
yes, we do have a payout.

we will have component cables but extras would be nice.

and yeah, more money matches but please keep them private.

Top Bottom