• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin In The Beach (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) June 12th, 2010

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, you ****** *** sell out *****. How the **** are you going to say Viper is the only good one? You ****ing ******! you played with andy and you know **** well he doesn't suck. **** you, you ****ing scrub. Lucky you didn't play me in the brackets with your ****ty falco. just cause you can ride afros **** don't mean **** you rich piece of ****. You're not even that good and vipers falco would bend you over backwards but I'm sure that nothing new for you cause afro probably does it to you every night. I took 5th and he took seventeenth. I hope you come up to holysmash so I can bead that ***. I have no respect for you. You suck, you can tell me what you want but you suck and you can come see me in the paint *****. So knowing that he took 17th, Andy taking 9th RKO taking 7 and me taking 5th you're going to say that we suck? Well why don't you just look at that and tell me I suck again? I'll beat that ***. Call me out to a money match I don't give a ****. You can give me your money you sorry *** falco player. By the way, I figured out the reason why you switched from sonic to falco and its because falcos beak is comparable to the size of your nose.
Blah blah blah blah blah, thats all you did during the tourney too. I actually proved myself by getting 4th and ONLY losing to the 3rd place person and 1st. The swamp *****s wont be at ZP cause they suck (except Viper) GET AT ME!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Xaltis, you ****** *** sell out *****. How the **** are you going to say Viper is the only good one? You ****ing ******! you played with andy and you know **** well he doesn't suck. **** you, you ****ing scrub. Lucky you didn't play me in the brackets with your ****ty falco. just cause you can ride afros **** don't mean **** you rich piece of ****. You're not even that good and vipers falco would bend you over backwards but I'm sure that nothing new for you cause afro probably does it to you every night. I took 5th and he took seventeenth. I hope you come up to holysmash so I can bead that ***. I have no respect for you. You suck, you can tell me what you want but you suck and you can come see me in the paint *****. So knowing that he took 17th, Andy taking 9th RKO taking 7 and me taking 5th you're going to say that we suck? Well why don't you just look at that and tell me I suck again? I'll beat that ***. Call me out to a money match I don't give a ****. You can give me your money you sorry *** falco player. By the way, I figured out the reason why you switched from sonic to falco and its because falcos beak is comparable to the size of your nose.
Holy **** get pissed kid.

CO18

Smash Hero
wow killed me

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Oh just realized he said that lol I kinda didn't even read his post. Viper told me my Falco was better than his already so he's wrong and how did you know my nose was like Falco's beak?!

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think someone's mad that they formed a crew of nobodies just sayin.

Like those enemies from kingdom hearts.

Look at how stupid you look man.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl dfear i like the rose avatar you've played rose for like 1 game and your already ROSE ALL DAY ER DAY BABY LETS GET SOME MY CLEAN ON SHAM WOW ALL DAY.

I also like how i did this post while im talking to you on AIM whats good.

Polt # 1 SSF4 btw

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
BLAH BLAH BLAH WE PLACED HIGH AT A SCRUB TOURNAMENT WHERE THE HOSTS DIDN'T LET PLAYERS THAT WOULD HAVE ***** US ENTER SO I AM MAD AND I AM RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right?

-!-

Smash Lord
Ohhh Soooo that's why u didnt enter... I thought u just changed ur mind at the last second. That sucks.

8Bitman

Smash Master
****!

*getz zum popcorn and watchez

:chuckle:

*shouts out in crowd!

BET CHU WON'T HIT EM!!!!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
......i like how the guy called xaltis rich xD its cuz he was mad cuz xaltis just got some new shoes two days before :-p

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Blah blah blah blah blah, thats all you did during the tourney too. I actually proved myself by getting 4th and ONLY losing to the 3rd place person and 1st. The swamp *****s wont be at ZP cause they suck (except Viper) GET AT ME!
***** I lost to the same people as you! ******. The only reason you got fourth is because of the way the brackets played out. So why don't you go **** yourself you cocky *****. And one more thing, how long have you been playing competivly? Way longer than me and you still suck balls. So ltp nub.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
***** I lost to the same people as you! ******. The only reason you got fourth is because of the way the brackets played out. So why don't you go **** yourself you cocky *****. And one more thing, how long have you been playing competivly? Way longer than me and you still suck balls. So ltp nub.
lol stop talking **** and just prove yourself and beat him in a match ^_^ xaltis isnt that bad lol if you beat him you can laugh in his face though :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Vidz or It didn't happen. How is 4th place bad? I coulda sworn It was good. Just come to ZP if you're not a *****. AND I GOT 1st IN SINGLES HOW DO I SUCK?!

-!-

Smash Lord
I would like to see that match :) lol I wanna play Xaltis too cuz he has a sick Sonic hat... Do u play him too by any chance?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I would like to see that match :) lol I wanna play Xaltis too cuz he has a sick Sonic hat... Do u play him too by any chance?
Sonic was my original main, then I went Falco cause he can win tournaments. I still am amazing at playing Sonic as I prooved at PnT for those who saw me playing him.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xaltis....falco winning tournies? psh but according to someone you ****ing suck so youll never win tournies psh and getting 4th in the tourney man you had the easiest bracket **** it wasnt cuz u dont suck or anything

-!-

Smash Lord
Sonic was my original main, then I went Falco cause he can win tournaments. I still am amazing at playing Sonic as I prooved at PnT for those who saw me playing him.

Nice man then when we play u gotta use Sonic too I need practice >_>

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
this is getting pretty intense. hopefully this can lead to a second annual "Brawlin In The Beach" :]

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ignore everything he said besides prizes NOT BEING STORE CREDIT UNLESS U GUYS HAVE CASH CARDS...PPL USE THIS MONEY OUTSIDE GAMES LIKE FOOD D=

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
the swamp trolls is more like it.
Nah man, it's k.
Next time I don't do well, I'll just insult your mother.
It'll make it all good, son.

My favorite part was the "Girl Friend" part.
Both capitalized, and two different words.
Trying to be so proper.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
look i got respect for the people that respect me. Xaltis you are a good player and a good kid i cant wait to sit down with you and work on falco. Afro i got respect for him after the event was over the man opened the door and said hey "later"even after all the trash talk. Polt is a **** hero for winning with yoshi and dfear is straight and like he said we are all scum get over it

Top Bottom