• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawling from el salvador

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Post this video on the Marth and ROB character boards and you'll get help for sure.
I don't main either character. The ROB needs some work. Should throw out the Gyro more and charge it more often. Dsmash more too, specially out of shield.

The Marth? I feel it was too aggressive. Maybe could use forward special more. Honestly I don't recall seeing too many Fsmashes, but I guess it was because you took it to the air a lot

Sick ending though, not everyday I see a double Dair from Marth. Keeping on playing, take the advice and I'm sure the both of you would end up being great players.

Macmaster4k2

Smash Rookie
The guy playing R.O.B could use a little more work. Nice use of aerials by Marth but overall a good brawl with a cool ending

Top Bottom