• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWLPAPERS ::Lotz of new stuff!!:: See 1st post for complete list of updates

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Here's one that I made (so I guess I'm posting and creator of) and had posted over in the artwork emporium section.

I call it "Navigating The Ice" since I'm so unimaginative. Think this is one of the few Ice Climber dedicated wallpapers, but I love the 'em anyway. :grin:
I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH! Thx!

Revven

FrankerZ
Is it cool if I use some of these wallpapers for some sigs?
You'll have to PM the creators for their permission, otherwise, it isn't recommended to do it without permission of the original creator. If said creator does not have an account here, you'll probably have to live without asking and just use it anyway.

Of course, there are resizing issues and problems with the wallpapers becoming grainy, blurry, or even bad quality looking after the change in size. It really isn't recommended to use them as a sig. However, it is your choice, but the end results will be what I have said being rather experienced in this area myself. (I am one of the wallpaper creators after all).

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
You're free to use the one I made if you like!! You are very welcome!
It's right above your last post!!

Cut and paste it however you like!!
Thanks man. If I can't get permission from the wallpaper dudes I think I'll use yours.

You'll have to PM the creators for their permission, otherwise, it isn't recommended to do it without permission of the original creator. If said creator does not have an account here, you'll probably have to live without asking and just use it anyway.

Of course, there are resizing issues and problems with the wallpapers becoming grainy, blurry, or even bad quality looking after the change in size. It really isn't recommended to use them as a sig. However, it is your choice, but the end results will be what I have said being rather experienced in this area myself. (I am one of the wallpaper creators after all).
K I'll ask for permission for stuff if I'll use them.
I think I might not use them because of the whole grainy/blurry thing.
Thanks for the info. :)

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Is it cool if I use some of these wallpapers for some sigs?
If you get permission you *technically* use them for sigs but if you just crop them and done I really wouldnt recommend it. Just cropping and calling it original work makes one a lamer, but just cropping and saying "Source = wp link" may make one seem lazy.

I guess it just depends how it's used, but it would probably be alot easier if you just ask for a request down in the artsy forum

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha just joking.

1900x1200 are pretty hard to find.. Or ones that I like anyway.

-Onyx

Eagle

Smash Lord
I love that black background with the smash thing in the middle with the small pics of each characters on the sides.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
since i saw there is no Falcon love i decided to make one

this is something i whipped up in 10 mins i still got to clean it up and since its 4 am i'll have to do it tommorrow, just consider this version 1 or a quick look.

1400x900

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
hey can someone make an alloy team walpaper? just put the 4 alloy guys in a square formation with the brawl logo in the middle. one with a black background and one with a white.
tanks

farewell :cool:

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
finally a good Ike one! I was waiting for something like that =D

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Does anyone know if the creator of the glorious sprite wallpaper is planning on updating it with Olimar?

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Here's another one I made after last night's update. I like to call it "Badass Botanist", heh. :p

Making this actually made me realise how subdued the colour schemes for characters are in brawl though from their original concept art, like Sakurai mentioned in Zelda's update. Thought I'd brighten it up a bit, and I like the result. ^_^

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I was bored today. Made another one, though it's Zelda this time instead of Olimar. "Fiery Princess", for lack of a better title. Sometimes I think I have too much free time... >_>

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
hm. here's just an updated (olimar) version of one i created from the other thread...."Our Brawlers" i call it :)

Top Bottom