• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlplusery Official Codeset 5.0 RC1 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanus

Smash Hero
This is why we shouldn't make promises on days to deliver. The same fault happened in 5.0, as well.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Do what Nintendo is doing with their games now. Telling us absolutely nothing about them.

Still looking forward to the set. Delays should mean fewer problems with the product itself. Though I know no setbacks.

Veril

Frame Savant
this build sucks. Why is this thread still open, let alone stickied. Replace this with discussion of the set that is actually in use, GSH2. Please.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Because this is the official, and GSH2 is the beta. When a new official is released, Cape/me/whoever is making the new topic will be stickied and this one will be destickied & locked.

Veril

Frame Savant
Its ridiculous that the wbr stands by this inferior set as official. Its still a beta, and unlike GSH2, 5.0 is proceeding inexorably towards obsolescence, with key elements being changed (hitstun, shieldstun, lots of character specific stuff).

This set is being kept on life-support. Its time to accept this and move on.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Go nag Cape to release the official sooner :p I'd like to drop 5.0 as well, but can't since the WBR still acknowledges this as an official.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
i have a problem

i just dled the updatifier, ut it on my SD, ran it, dl'd 42 files, 0 failed, then hit launch gecko

then i hit run game

did the usual seeing up drive ect ect, but then the screen went black, said soemthing like

EXEPTION (DSI) OCCURED

then there were about 7 lines of what looked like hexidecemal adresses

then

STACK DUMP

more hex's

CODE DUMP

more hex's

then at the bottom of the page it said restart

what do i do?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Certain people have had that problem. Don't run Gecko from the updatifier and don't use 1.9.3. Run Gecko manually from the HBC.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
re-downloaded B+ (SD card, no homebrew)
The stages work now, but I can't get the costumes, music, stage colors, etc.
do those not come with it anymore? why don't they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom