• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bread Discussion (Really, I'm serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: @ this topic.

You deserve over 9000 loaves of BREAD. man. :grin:

Sadly, since Marth is my true main, and my Falco's not even a secondary, I guess his BREAD is the "Moldy Frozen The-Entire-Loaf-Is-A-Heel-Slice" variety. Sigh. :ohwell:

Ike/Marth/Metaknight: The trio, in Subspace Emissary, went out of their way, knowing Falco’s Bread would defeat Tabuu no matter what they did, and made peace with Falco. Even today they are fast friends. Falco loans Ike Bread occasionally so he can have some food.
You know, when I did the final fight with Tabuu in my game, Falco was third in line on my team. After the fall of Marth (kinda my fault, really...sorry, baby :() and Fox in the battle (but not before they did some damage), Falco came out and he was the one who delivered the killing blow!

After reading the preceding part of Pearl Floatzel's post, I realized...

FALCO WAS THE ONE WHO WAS DESTINED TO RID THE WORLD OF TABUU! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

:eek:

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it's as funny to post it twice, but....here goes..

Personally, I prefer the air!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Mmm, half a loaf.

*Runs off to Pokemon Tainer Boards to rub in faces*
NONONONONONO!
YOU CANNOT TELL THEM ABOUT THAT BREAD!
They WILL try to take it.
I suggest you eat it now, and keep the crumbs in THE FALCO ZONE so they can grow into new loaves.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
First of all, I'd like to thank PCHU for informing me about the breads. I randomly saw this topic as most recent out of the entire "Brawl Character Discussion" page, and it looked interesting. Lucky I looked.

You see, I was foolish enough to think, previously, that Falco was saying "Hands off my prey!", and now I see he is talking about his bread!

Again, thank you.

Though I am glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed "pizza cake" and was wondering what that's about. Personally, I can't decide between the bread or the pizza cake (which, by the way, is clearly a pizza-flavored cake)

One question. If I'm a Kirby mainer, and I get Falco's hat, do I at least get part of a bread? Maybe a few crumbs, or molecules?

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the crumbs will grow into bread trees, BUT do bring them back because the crumbs would decompose, rejuvinate the soil, make better berries for their pokemon, the pokemon would get stronger, they will use said pokemon to enslave us and make bread for them against our will.

PCHU

Smash Lord
THEY WILL GROW.
You'll see......YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Asdioh......you must be an excellent force to get THAT CLOSE to a Falco, better yet get his power.

You get a slice of cheesy bread.
I mean like dairy cheese, not cheesy as in dollar-tree cheap.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey cheesy bread is cool.

I used to work at Subway, so I know all about bread :D

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Digs Hole With D-Air*

*Plants 4 Banana Bread Crumbs*

Aww, man. That's gonna be awesome. My Banana Bread Tree.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Peach uses Falco's Bread mix to make Cake for Mario. No other source like it on earth! :p

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Don't you guys know that alot of birds die when they eat bread? The bread swells up in their stomachs and kills them. Of all the foods you guys could've picked, you picked one of the worst. :laugh:

BEES

Smash Lord
It's fine when it's moist. Completely hard bread is nasty. People don't eat it, because it's like concrete. So instead they feed the old bread to ducks/geese at the pond.

It's actually often the mold fermenting that bread that kills them.

Anyway, Falco keeps his bread fresh under the stairs. He prefers the stairs, you see.

PCHU

Smash Lord
You've got it all wrong.
Falco is a VERY special bird in that he can handle almost anything that can be eaten.
He may not be able to fly, but that's because he traded that for the ability to down BREAD.
Since BREAD is so powerful and good, he can eat almost everything.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
So us Peach mainers have bread as well? That makes Bread, Tea, Peaches and Turnips on the list. We could have a picnic at this rate :hunger:

Although we'd have to watch out we don't accidently put stichies, Mr Saturns or Bo-ombs in our sandwiches...or Beam swords if we really weren't paying attention :p

PCHU

Smash Lord
Hands off my PCHU's thread...
MY thread, thank you.
And what the heck happened?
This thread is getting worse.
I never meant for this to be loaded with spam.
Not saying that it is, but at the rate it's going....

Just be careful so that you stay on topic.
Don't get too carried away....

Krakatoa

Smash Cadet
Don't you guys know that alot of birds die when they eat bread? The bread swells up in their stomachs and kills them. Of all the foods you guys could've picked, you picked one of the worst. :laugh:
The birds that die aren't birds, those are spies that can't handle the awesomeness of the bread

Yaya

Smash Champion
Attention Falco Boards!

Today is a good day, has my 4 Banana Bread Crumbs has grown into lovely Banana Bread Trees!

Us all being Falco Players here (I 2nd him) Let us all say.

"Hands off OUR Bread."

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
MY thread, thank you.
And what the heck happened?
This thread is getting worse.
I never meant for this to be loaded with spam.
Not saying that it is, but at the rate it's going....

Just be careful so that you stay on topic.
Don't get too carried away....
I ate a sandwich for lunch today, and it was made with bread, among other things.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
So us Peach mainers have bread as well? That makes Bread, Tea, Peaches and Turnips on the list. We could have a picnic at this rate :hunger:

Although we'd have to watch out we don't accidently put stichies, Mr Saturns or Bo-ombs in our sandwiches...or Beam swords if we really weren't paying attention :p
No, Peachy does not earn nor does she deserve bread. Her face will melt even if the thought of baking such an awesome material known as Bread.

PCHU

Smash Lord
kirby can steal the bread that fits in falcos laser by sucking him in.
No.
Falco uses the bread through a psychic link to THE FALCO ZONE.
No matter what happens to Falco, none other than Falco can reach his bread.
Even Ness has trouble with the psychic link, but he's OKAY.
After all, he's one of my secondaries.

I am an exception to most of the bread rules.
You must understand that I helped a good majority in the guide, and therefore I have rights to bypass some of the rules, as do mods sometimes.
1. I have many mains.
2. Falco is one of them.
3. I do not use Falco every time I play.
4. This does not mean that I am not a true mainer.
5. I use Ness quite a bit now.

WHAT?
I USE NESS?
Yes.
But he's another one of Falco's allies.
Why?
I said so.
Funny how that works, huh?

Falco still works alone, but he doesn't always HAVE to do everything himself.
He sends out others to do it for him.
Touhou fans, think of it as a Yukari-Ran relationship, except with Falco replacing Yukari, and Ike, Marth, and Ness replacing Ran.
Falco CAN do everything, it doesn't mean he WANTS to.
He keeps the most reliable allies on his side, and occasionally recruits a new one.
Ness has replaced Meta.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
well if falco ever needs a hand kirby will be there. hes a good chef, hence his final smash, not saying he can make bread but if falco needs a hand in doing so then theres always kirbys pot.

just throwin that out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom