• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 2: MLG Prep | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | May 22nd, 2010

Terra~

Smash Journeyman

1. Ally ($280.50) - Good stuff as always Ally :)
2. Holy Nightmare ($127.50) - BOOM.
3. Swordgard ($51) - Thanks for all that Falco help. I still need Falco/MK match-up advice :D
4. SilverDoc~ ($25.5) - "WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO TIPPER?" Dude that **** made me laugh my *** off. You funny bro, hope to see you in Sherbrooke man!
7. King Kong - You got me and I'm happy you did, it just means I'm not quite as good as I should be :p BUT I GOT BETTER RIGHT? :D
7. GUARD - My IRL counter and my one true love. My Falco is going to be so good bro, I promise ;)
9. Tin Man - Thanks for everything, good stuff in doubles.
13. Iliad - Best Marth is Canada dude, seriously, find me a better Marth, I DARE you. Hope to see you in Sherbrooke! I don't wanna quit Brawl as long as there are epic people like you and Doc playin ;)
13. Kenny - DUDE! Argggggggg, what can I say xD It's devastating to get cut-off from pools after a 7h drive haha! Good Meta Knight though!
17. Matt - Keep learning man.
17. Terra - Bull**** scrub get *****.
21. Inle - I like how you jump up when you get a combo or a win haha, brings joy to my day!
25. nvm - See what I said to Terra
29. Looftwaffles - GO FOR THAT GRAB ON FOX/FALCO! But also deal damage before ;)
29. Han - TIN MAN TIN MAN TIN MAN TIN MAN. Good **** in doubles!
29. Douhneil - Epic Mario, hope you get to be best in Canada ;)

Here are some awesome pics btw

This is Quebec's secret training technique for post-tourney!!!

Aww brotherly love <3

OMG WTF IS GOING ON HERE?!

Love you guys! Hope Ontario enjoy's these pics ;)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I am way too lazy to do shoutouts, so to my main peeps, pleasure chillin with yall.

Montrealers, sick playing yall

And Terra, thats my personality, I make people **** bricks laughing haha :D, hope to see you again bro.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL, was going to comment on the pedobear, but you beat me to it. LF and GF played somewhere else, too good. Tin, why are your tournaments 24 hrs?

I failed once again not attending because I had to work and then michelle ended up randomly at my place so I couldn't even visit. I promise you tin, the next one guaranteed.

And Doc, it was a troll lololol. But you can still take the respect.

Dayum fashwoomp, I really want to play this **** DDD of yours, come to my next tourney please shouldn't be too far for you...which reminds me I should hop on that.
Fash lives close to my house, which is VERY FAR AWAY from ur venue lol.

Patches

Smash Master
When I clicked on the link for the results thread, I saw the RPS bracket first. Seeing Ally in losers, AND eliminated got me scared.

Its a shame I wasn't there for this one. I'll be at your next one Tinman, thats for sure. Anytime after the 11th, lolol.

Good **** to everyone.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts will be VERY brief...

YO TINMAN!!! it was super fun playing with ya in teams man. and good choice going Olimar against me. I literally NEVER played this match-up seriously. I thought you would`ve went ROB and I was kinda happy about it but, you didn`t.lol I guess Olimar is a match-up I REALLY need to practice. and btw, may you please tell me an aproximated time to when the set (best of 3) of Me vs Minus will be uploaded. It would be soooooooo appreciated man. THANKS!!!!!!

Minus- ..................Falco is SOOOOOO dam hard to eliminate.lol I literally gave it EVERYTHING I had and I got stage spiked by your back air at the end. AMAZING MATCHES, SOOOOOOOOOO MEMORABLE!!!!!!! I had sooo much fun in brackets thanks to you.

Terra & NVM - WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! I was sure at least one of you would make it out........ but you know what..... I LOVE YOU BOTH AND WANA J*** (thats all that matters).lol

Ally & Holy - you guys allways put up an AMAZING show. I felt honered to be among those who saw the grand finals (at least part of it since I kinda slept 1/3 of the way.lol)

Sworgard - good **** beating Doc. you might have lost to Ambrose in pools but hey......IT WAS AN ICE DITTO SO WHO CARES RIGHT.

GUARD - first 13th.....then 7th.......... I say 5th would`ve been perfect (based on the pros who entered this tourny).......... DAM YOU FALCO!!! lol

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
Shoutout time. Sorry if I miss anyone. Still don't know who everyone is, even if I may have talked to you.

Tin Man - Another successful tourney. You have improved a lot from what I've taught you :p
Next time, not MLG rules? kthx. You and GUARD ***** us in dubs.

GUARD - too bad we didn't get to play in brackets, but wicked friendlies. Keep practicing that match-up and I'm sure you'll beat me in no time

Ally - Good stuff in b+ brackets. SOOOO close to taking your wario 2nd game. Maybe next time. Grats on 1st in brawl singles.

sauc3 - Awesome time teaming with you, although we probably spent more time coming up with our team name than actually practicing, lol. Practice some brawl more, and we'll team up again (probably will anyways).

Minus - **** your Falco! Next time I'll get him with my Lucas, I PROMISE. I wanted friendlies after with your Lucas, but oh well.

Asian Kenny - I was worried for a while in those bracket matches. You have a **** MK.

Swordgard - Nice ice grabbers, nice snake. I laugh every time I think of that kill on Norfair. Good stuff in doubles too.

5ive - Closest MM I've ever played. Scary pikachu (I honestly can't even see him at times, he's so quick). You rock at hosting b+. Keep doing it MOAR.

Illiad - I think its awesome how you've been rooting for me since the first time we met. Great double games.

Riddlebox - You're kinda cool too I guess...

I know I'm missing people, but I just realized this takes too long.

To everyone I played friendlies with, gg's.

Hopefully I'll be at the next one if it's not too far (I hear its hamilton, and that's probably a no for me, lol SAD FACE)

nvm

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah! Drix! Legit ****ing ICs.

And Terra and Nvm, if it was possible to have a 3v3 in this game, you two would be my partners. <3
dayum :( okay but.. what about... IN REAL LIFE? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rbtkk83SPw

Second match against douhneill. First stock and last stock were pretty ****.
0:26 -> The baby I was breastfeeding (the one Terra gave birth btw) just chocked on the explosion of milk that came out of my tit, period.

Man you improved ALOT since last tourny. Gj

.Marik

is a social misfit
Beast tournament, too lazy for shoutouts.

It was great seeing everybody again, wish I had brought more weed though. Next time. :yoshi:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

Iliad's rly good at this game. He's always got. . .

*removes sunglasses from dress shirt pocket*

*wears sunglasses*

. . . a protip.

I saw that Minus v GUARD set conclusion, though. To know the weak box will do that is one thing, but to have the $%&# execution and the balls to go for it, and get it.... Well, I clapped too.

If there were a schematic for Falco puns, I'd build one for you too, Minus.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout time. Sorry if I miss anyone. Still don't know who everyone is, even if I may have talked to you.

Tin Man - Another successful tourney. You have improved a lot from what I've taught you :p
Next time, not MLG rules? kthx. You and GUARD ***** us in dubs.

GUARD - too bad we didn't get to play in brackets, but wicked friendlies. Keep practicing that match-up and I'm sure you'll beat me in no time

Ally - Good stuff in b+ brackets. SOOOO close to taking your wario 2nd game. Maybe next time. Grats on 1st in brawl singles.

sauc3 - Awesome time teaming with you, although we probably spent more time coming up with our team name than actually practicing, lol. Practice some brawl more, and we'll team up again (probably will anyways).

Minus - **** your Falco! Next time I'll get him with my Lucas, I PROMISE. I wanted friendlies after with your Lucas, but oh well.

Asian Kenny - I was worried for a while in those bracket matches. You have a **** MK.

Swordgard - Nice ice grabbers, nice snake. I laugh every time I think of that kill on Norfair. Good stuff in doubles too.

5ive - Closest MM I've ever played. Scary pikachu (I honestly can't even see him at times, he's so quick). You rock at hosting b+. Keep doing it MOAR.

Illiad - I think its awesome how you've been rooting for me since the first time we met. Great double games.

I know I'm missing people, but I just realized this takes too long.

To everyone I played friendlies with, gg's.

Hopefully I'll be at the next one if it's not too far (I hear its hamilton, and that's probably a no for me, lol SAD FACE)

I was rooting for you,,,that was my post you insensitive jerk =( GAWD

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I just watched the replays - Gonna post links on the Mario boards, but I can already see where some of my big mistakes were.

Next time, it won't be so easy, Iliad.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Oh, dayum, it was in battlefield. Oh well xD! I still masturbated a whole lot.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Guard/Minus - Oh man I got back to watch that epic **** between you two, got my heart racing! You two are legit; you know how to make a fox/falco rivalry look epic lol.
I saw that Minus v GUARD set conclusion, though. To know the weak box will do that is one thing, but to have the $%&# execution and the balls to go for it, and get it.... Well, I clapped too.

If there were a schematic for Falco puns, I'd build one for you too, Minus.
Thank you :laugh:, everyone made the set sooo tense to play, what with all the side taking and relative cheering/trashtalk.

1. Ally -Great to see you again, and fun matches in doubles, was real great practice for singles!

2. Holy Nightmare - Same to you and good matches in pools! I always have fun playing you guys.

3. Swordgard - GG'z and while I don't mind losing its unfortunate to note that my IC curse lives on :(.

4. SilverDoc~ - Our next team name should be Rust Warriors! LOL Or we can keep Doctor Mindgames, I don't care.

5. Ambrose - Ambrose my man, good as always, some things never change hahaha.

5. Runawayfire - Not too bad old man, next time lets try and win more events though, mmkay?

7. King Kong - GG'z, I think your downfall was you appeared to come into the match sure of your win. With me its not that simple.

7. GUARD - Oh Gaurd, what a lovely set haha, I just finished watching it and its so full of epic turnarounds. My tension level was maxed out that match. I expect good things from you in the future.

9. Tin Man - Thanks for holding once again! We'll get er done before closing time next time ;).

9. Pho - I said right at the beginning its either me or you. This time it was you, on a ps3 pad, it will be me :laugh:

9. Fashoomp - Good games, up and coming player for sure. We'll get those Lucas friendlies next time.

13. Iliad - LOL oh Iliad, the flawed princess..... You're almost there, and clutch *** playing against swordgard. You just need to go ss now.

13. Phiddlesticks - LOL Our matches were fun. Everyone should know now that Claws > Minus

13. Dinner - Good work in pools, but me in a bit of a scare for a while, keep it up.

Lastly everyone should go watch me and Guard's set immediately! Set of the night IMO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2GX8F2Ht4A

(Oh also, make sure to skip over the later matches of me getting owned by Swordgard.... They are in bad taste haha)

Top Bottom