• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Markham, Ontario, Canada | June 26th, 2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
2$ for SSF4 is freaking chump change. Man up people! Make it 5$ so my Chun-Li will have a good reason **** you.

Other than that, a 3+ hour delay from pools to brackets is insane... Take a note from "Prepare Yourself" and don't do it again.
never went to prepare for fail :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
that's such a tinman thing to do, mandatory to join a brawl event to join ssfiv? That is honestly ********, I hate that ****ing game and I'd want to particpate in something I actually like. **** this I'm not coming.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
And yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE end this at a reasonable time. Force pool matches and start setting them up as soon as registration closes. I see no reason why as brawl dubs are ending, we cant start pools, since only a few TVs are needed for the end of dubs.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
And yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE end this at a reasonable time. Force pool matches and start setting them up as soon as registration closes. I see no reason why as brawl dubs are ending, we cant start pools, since only a few TVs are needed for the end of dubs.
The way its supposed to work is that while doubles is running, pools should be running also. So basically, when 2nd round of loser's for doubles begins, pools should start. That's Mikey style that Gi used at his tourney.

Now from what I've observed, there is an issue in the fact that I myself participate in doubles while hosting the tourney. What makes it worse is the fact that I'm good at this game, and make it far in doubles. I have tried to start generating pools with the help of others (who are also good at this game), and I always get told "The best thing to do right now is to play our match because we are holding the doubles bracket". My team wins the game, and then I'm recommended to play my following match. before I know it, I'm out of doubles during loser semi's/finals, and then I start generating the pools.

Imma try my best to get pools done faster, yet all i can do is try (and trust me, it will be a good effort)

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
5$ entrance ssf4 (it was 2$ last time cause was unscheduled)
70/20/10 (If you guys wanna do winner takes all I'm up for it)
You have to be in one brawl/+ event
Maps are picked upon agreement
Players say their character than pick ultras based of that NO COUNTER PICKING ULTRA'S
Example is: Seth Ultra 2 vs Chun Ultra 2, Seth Loses so he picks Ultra 1, CHUN CAN'T PICK ultra 1 to punish seth's Ult 1
ABSOLUTELY NO COLOR 12
But u can counter pick characters of course

man I'm bored

Rufus is banned wut?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
that's such a tinman thing to do, mandatory to join a brawl event to join ssfiv? That is honestly ********, I hate that ****ing game and I'd want to particpate in something I actually like. **** this I'm not coming.
Both games are awesome......however, you are currently visiting a Super Smash Brothers Website and posted a comment on a BRAWL tournament thread. Visit a SF4 or SSF4 website / tournament thread if SS4 / SSF4 matters more to you then Brawl.

Just throwing this out there. GUARD, if you're coming. Prepare to get Brinstar *****. ;)
We`ll just see about that..lol although G&W has an upper hand there, Fox is FAR from bad there. I just gota practice on that stage..........either that or I`ll go Snake. (maybe Marth)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
5$ entrance ssf4 (it was 2$ last time cause was unscheduled)
70/20/10 (If you guys wanna do winner takes all I'm up for it)
You have to be in one brawl/+ event
Maps are picked upon agreement
Players say their character than pick ultras based of that NO COUNTER PICKING ULTRA'S
Example is: Seth Ultra 2 vs Chun Ultra 2, Seth Loses so he picks Ultra 1, CHUN CAN'T PICK ultra 1 to punish seth's Ult 1
ABSOLUTELY NO COLOR 12
But u can counter pick characters of course

man I'm bored

Rufus is banned wut?
Is Rufus really gonna be banned?

Ill host! if u want i can host with uh like f1zz...wait nahhh ill wanna host with Eugene or Painted
5ive got it. Thanks anyways tho, I appreciate the help :)

Both games are awesome......however, you are currently visiting a Super Smash Brothers Website and posted a comment on a BRAWL tournament thread. Visit a SF4 or SSF4 website / tournament thread if SS4 / SSF4 matters more to you then Brawl.
Ya Gi, seriously. SSF4 is just a bonus. If you really wanted to show me how much u love me, you would come. What happened to "I have to give tin his win back" meaning that u would have entered brawl anyways, unless u wanted to money match me (and u should know that I don't care about money matches cause they are unofficial)

We`ll just see about that..lol although G&W has an upper hand there, Fox is FAR from bad there. I just gota practice on that stage..........either that or I`ll go Snake. (maybe Marth)
You can use snake and marth =_=?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I was pissed, I do have to go regardless cause of you....

But seriously, I'm entering brawl and you better put us in same pools or brackets, rig that ****.

Guard, you're cool, do you love this game?

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Is Rufus really gonna be banned?

5ive got it. Thanks anyways tho, I appreciate the help :)

Ya Gi, seriously. SSF4 is just a bonus. If you really wanted to show me how much u love me, you would come. What happened to "I have to give tin his win back" meaning that u would have entered brawl anyways, unless u wanted to money match me (and u should know that I don't care about money matches cause they are unofficial)

obv not, 5ive uses rufus so im trolling him that chode box philly

GUARD

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, I tri not to use them at tourny`s much anymore cuz I`m a Fox lover.lol
but **** it, if I face a character that is too tough for Fox (or stage for that matter, then I go Marth probably (maybe snake, depends against who.)

Guard, you're cool, do you love this game?
Which one?..lol I love SF4 and Brawl VERY much.

Patches

Smash Master
We will indeed see, for I have a secret weapon. GaW fails hard against Snake and Marth, so I might have to pull out my MK. I've been practicing him ever since Tinner's first tourney.

Patches

Smash Master
They'll be entering. I'll let you know tonight + give you their names. I just gotta ask my buddy if he has it off work.

XxHollowCorexX

Smash Apprentice
I might just do B+ for this, but uh.
Tin is this really the FINALE? :<
Nonetheless, I wanna get some VBrawl in too, sooo.. mmm *saves up money*

Patches

Smash Master
One of my friends has confirmed. His name is Wpeeeed. I'll get back to you for my second buddy.

Edit: You can confirm Darksieg as well.

Top Bottom