• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 1st, 2010

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
out of curiosity, when did the tournment over and what time did everyone leave?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Grand Finals finished around 1:30 in the morning.

Everyone left around that time as well.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Iliad: GO BURN IN A FIRE FOOL! Press start...

Man it feels good to be back.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I am so ****ing mad I missed this, thanks for the pm Tin I would've loved to come, I just started a new job so haven't been lurking smashboards for a bit. Pretty cheesed I missed this ****it.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
I got a question - what was that capture device connected to the larger television called (the one that went straight to a USB, not the livestream), how good is the quality of the recording, and where can I get one?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I got a question - what was that capture device connected to the larger television called (the one that went straight to a USB, not the livestream), how good is the quality of the recording, and where can I get one?
Ask Swordgard, it was his, we didn't plug it right though apparently so notihng got recorded lol. We suck.

Top Bottom