• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl Results & Shoutouts

.Marik

is a social misfit
dont put vBrawl grand finals as in like any other events wasn`t going to be less hyped than RPS lol. It was obvious esp with me and holy always playing lol.
LOOOOL.

RPS was so good. Everyone was cracking bare jokes, Han was doing push-ups, PND was giving mathematical formulas on how to be successful with a 33.33% chance rate, and so on. :yoshi:

Anyways, shoutouts. This list is going to be TL;DR, better sit back and grab a snack.

1. Ally ($371.25) - I love everything about you, just saying. Thanks for giving me tips on how to play Meta Knight, but I think I'm going to roll with Snake now. SSF4 was too fun, especially because we had no clue what was happening LOL. You **** at Melee now, and Brawl+ matches were great. Basically, I miss you already. <3

2. Holy Nightmare ($168.75) - Good seeing you again. Your Meta Knight has gotten really good, especially your Brawl+ R.O.B.

3. Shifu ($67.50) - **** Diddy Kong. Good job taking third.

4. Fool ($33.75) - Why Jigglypuff? Especially in the first match, you probably would've had Shifu.

5. Tin Man ($16.88 - Amazing tournament, it was a lot of fun. Especially the RPS event. You should go Olimar more.

5. KnucklestheEchinda ($16.87) - Nice meeting you. Great matches in brackets, represent Ottawa.

7. Iliad - Lucky Greek bastard. **** Link and Donkey Kong, we had you in doubles, that shit was so lame.

7. Fashoomp - vBrawl was gay. Brawl+ was great. That is all. Nice Lucas, you did really good for someone entering their first tournament. Not many people can pull a Nickcam.

9. Raidos - Nice seeing you again, I don't like Ice Climbers though.

9. Hells - Never talked to you.

9. SRTM - Hi.

9. Divine_Haze - RPS too good.

13. Tippr - Hi.

13. Guard - Never talked to you.

13. Sauc3 - You actually entered? Wish we could've played Melee together. Oh well.

13. Dinner - Hi.

17. Kuenzel - 64 was really ridiculous. DONKEY KONG FORWARD AIR LOLOLOL. Great seeing you again, I had fun.

17. Inle~Orichas - Hi.

17. Obama - Hi.

17. Riddlebox - Hi.

17. Pho - **** Toon Link. I went Meta Knight because I'm stupid, but great matches nonetheless.

17. NVM - Hi.

17. Patches - Brawl+ was fun. I need to play your Game & Watch, want to learn some matchup points.

17. PNDMike - Subway is way too good. We should order Chicken Bacon Ranch's or any other **** sandwich there sometime. :D

25. Logan - Hi.

25. Neko - Hi.

25. JustNoOne -Brawl+ was too fun. <3

25. Insomnia- It was great seeing you again! Wish we could've played.

25. Marik- You gay yourself. Stupid predictable Yoshi. =[

25. Han - RPS was LOOOOOL. It was great hanging out with you during the RPS tournament and hyping it up. Yoshi dittos were also way too good.

25. Doovongeman - Have no idea who you are. Hi.

25. Light Shadow- Hi.

9: 5ive: I wished I could've played you. Oh well, nice seeing you as always. <3

9: F1ZZ: I regret entering vBrawl. You guys were right. Awesome matches, you're really good now. At least moreso than at LBT2.

Douh: Mario is really fun. Keep working at him, you got this next time.

Looft- Thanks for walking home with me. You have Marth and Pikachu's frame data down pat, I was really impressed. Use Pikachu some more, I'd reckon it will help with stupid **** Marth matchups.

Overall, this was a blast. Seeing confused customers at Coffee Time was really amusing.

I loved the RPS tournament, it was honestly the highlight of my entire day.

Tinaye, you did great running it. Unlike at LBT2, everyone was satisfied with how this was run. It could've finished sooner, but that can't be helped.

Freeroller: What the hell? You didn't make it out? That sucks.

Hollow Core- Ike vs. Yoshi definitely going down next time we see each other.

Needs more Yoshi's! :yoshi:

*Edit* Holio: You have to admit, you were supposed to die. Everyone who watched agreed.

No johns, you won. Thanks for giving me the spot, I appreciate it.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Ally - Good job winning, I lol'd at Wario's 62% Uair combo.
2: Holy - I had a great time talking to you. Congrats on 2nd.
3: Tin - Friggin ROB is gay. Are you the best in Ontario? :)
4: Iliad - How the hell did I beat you, but you beat 5ive and Distructo. lol Anyways I want to play your DK now for some reason. Lucario>Iliad.
5: Distructo - LOL, YOU LOST TO A ONE DAY OLD DK. ur bad
5: Fashoomp - I should of beat you in game 2, but the spike thing. No johns though and you should come out to more tournies. :)
7: Tippr - Didn't get to play you but I saw your ****** Marth.
7: Marik - Why do you pound your chest after every kill? Like Rikana said, relax.
9: 5ive - Choker.
9: Rikana - Sick Ganon and great seeing you again.
9: JNO - Thanks for teaming with me. :)
13: Patches - Fun macthes in doubles.
13: PND - Fun matches in doubles.
17: Inle - Fun friendlies.
17: B Nelly - Look at 5ive's Pika guide. After that you will get a lot better and you should come out to more tourneys.
17: TheSlip - Look at Distructo's Toon Link. After that you will get a lot better and you should come out to more tourneys.
17: Raidos - Fun friendlies. I was looking forward to playing you in Loser's but you somehow choked against Fashoomp. :laugh:
25: Mariouch - Didn't play you.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Nah fizz. he isn't. My link jocks on his ROB. you'll see when 5ive uploads the doubles matches.

And my Dk > your up+b -> dair spamming lucario. Outranged and gimped mofo.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Nah fizz. he isn't. My link jocks on his ROB. you'll see when 5ive uploads the doubles matches.

And my Dk > your up+b -> dair spamming lucario. Outranged and gimped mofo.
The simple solution to my dairs is to sheild or run away scurred. :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
7: Marik - Why do you pound your chest after every kill? Like Rikana said, relax.
Ganondorf is fucking terrifying.

Rikana was approaching with those Dair's, and Ganondorf is a killing machine and a powerhouse.

I got 80% in like 6 seconds. I was pounding my chest though?

I don't remember doing that. I hate fighting Ganondorf though, he's way too fast and strong.

HOLIO

Smash Rookie
Edit* Holio: You have to admit, you were supposed to die. Everyone who watched agreed.

No johns, you won. Thanks for giving me the spot, I appreciate it.

i dunno man after i beat you you took off so im wondering whose everyone that agreed with you? and why should i admit that i was supposed to die if you never killed me but yet you died because of your own counter pick stage rainbow cruise? I dont wanna create bad blood between us but i just wanna state the facts. at the end of it all take it lightly i dont mean to offend you but it just that i felt really offended when you said i gave you the spot when i knew you shoulda won that was wrong and i won no matter what your stage johns were a win is a win and you should stop saying i was supposed to die. However i do appreciate the fact that you thanked me for giving my spot to you. in fact i cant wait to face you again this time it will be legit **** in neutral stages and proper counter picks lol:bee:

Hells

Smash Apprentice
This was my first tourney outside Montreal and it wont be the last. I had a lot of fun talking to you guys and i didnt expect to get that far in the brackets even with my Holy's curse -_-

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ooooooooooooh.

Against Fashoomp, I probably was. Those were some close and intense games.

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
THANK YOU PND for giving me a shoutout lol

as for mine

pho - your chun got better. juri was fun to play too. makoto ***** eh?

5ive - god i hate rufus, i cant do anything to him. good stuff though. i need more practice w/ that matchup. thanks BIG TIME for bringing your stick

those brothers whose name i forgot - thanks for bringing the stick too. both are pretty solid players. was a pleasure playin you guys. pm me your live eh

... oh wrong game lol

guard - you... blow.. my... mind..... very sexy fox.

the TL i played - good stuff. been a year since i've played a TL that knew what they were doin (sorry john lol)

ally - forgot to falcon mirror you again :(. i wants my revenge some time. thanks for showin up and hyping this thing big time. sorry about wakin you during your nap lol

han - fun cf mirror. woulda 3 stocked it if tin didnt started buggin me tho :p. congrats on RPS. takes mad skill man. you have honoured your asian family.

haze - also, fun cf mirror. i loved how our last stock just transformed into a pure knee battle. we didnt have to say it to eachother, we just knew. respect.

SRTM - manondorf team <3. gr8 dbls.

tin - you're a *****, but thanks for bringing the community and hype, and payin me back my money. btw....... fox lol

everyone else - thanks for makin this event a success. very surprised how little vulgarness was thrown around (minus iliad). hope everyone had fun.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm #1 at brawl+ in Ontario

Iliad & Distructo suck <3 :p (on a serious not, doubles is a different game, and matches were to close iliad, and according to results, I win for now ;))

Tin Man

Smash Hero
was a pain, but its done. This results thread is now fully updated.

Only thing left is characters (if anyone wants to let me know their characters, lemme know and I'll change it, be sure to read the blue/red parts at the bottom of each results post to see the conditions of adding characters to your name.

Rajam

Smash Champion
was a pain, but its done. This results thread is now fully updated.

Only thing left is characters (if anyone wants to let me know their characters, lemme know and I'll change it, be sure to read the blue/red parts at the bottom of each results post to see the conditions of adding characters to your name.
Thanks a lot for the update

sauc3

Smash Lord
i played kirby and ics,

shoutoutz

to anyone who played melee - you're like 10 times cooler than anyone else who didnt, good on ya!

alvin - nice venue, less than 3
jon - MOTHER****ER! press start!
mike - CHU ES AY!
james - double lobster sub, 32$ na mean?
justin - you can dance if you want to, lol, much love
brawl community - learn to finish a tourney before 10 plox

Rikana

Smash Champion
to anyone who played melee - you're like 10 times cooler than anyone else who didnt, good on ya!
Even if you got dAired like 10 million times and I decided it was funny to watch you from the other side of the stage? lolol.

My bad if I didn't help out much haha. I normally play to let these kind of funny things slide so it makes it more fun.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
THANKS YOU ONTARIO PEOPLE FOR HOSTING THIS TOURNY
................sorry about my late shoutouts and I apologize if I missed anyone...............

1. Ally - your the best there is and I admire you a lot. funny DOWN SMASH - FOOTSTOOL - FASTFALL - JAB -
FORWARD SMASH combo...lol
2. Holy Nightmare - I admire you too accually......It shocks me to face an MK as good as yours.
Good job on winning a set against your bro.
3. Shifu - I wanted to play you but didn`t get the chance.
4. Fool - Your Falco kills.lol I wanted to face you too.
5. Tin Man - I wanted to face your ROB......I trained a lot with Holy but didn`t get the chance to
1 vs 1 you.
5. KnucklestheEchinda - Allways a pleasure facing off against you buddy. Nice MK, our friendlies were
awesome. and I found it more difficult fighting you in teams.lol
7. Iliad - There were a handfull of people I really wanted to battle and one of them was your Marth....
7. Fashoomp - well well well....... sorry for raging at the end of our match.lol I was pissed on those
surprised gordo`s and your suicide kills (in which you didn`t allways die). I didn`t know
the match-up and you got the best of me cuz of it. GOOD JOB!!!
9. Raidos - not sure if we fought
9. Hells - HOLY **** YOUR TOON LINK *****!!!!!!!!!! I`m sooooo proud of your placing, you did an
AMAZING job........DOWN SMASH FTW!!!!!!!!!
9. SRTM - OK....I won`t lie, I thought I wasn`t playing right AT ALL durring bracets.......but you know
what??? I LOST AND SHOULDN`T JOHN.lol you did an AMAZING job I find durring the brackets
as well. AWESOME DIDDY!!!!!!!
9. Divine_Haze - not sure if we fought
13. Tippr - I think I didn`t challenge you
13. Guard - I should play a bit more intelligently next time........I am VERY disapointed in myself.
13. Sauc3 - I`m not sure if we played
13. Dinner - awesome teams, was fun playing ya
17. Kuenzel - I didn`t play ya
17. Inle~Orichas - I`m not 100% sure you were the marth in my pool
17. Obama - I don`t think we fought
17. Riddlebox - I was told that I didn`t use any laser camping in my previous game (I lost that game)............so
thats ALL I did against you. nice peach though.
17. Pho - I think I played a few friendlies with ya huh.....nice games
17. NVM - WOW TO YOUR DIDDY MY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your diddy impressed me a lot at the tourny.
How about you come to my place so I can give your banana a special treatment.lol
17. Patches - I really really really REALLY need to train on brinstar.........you ***** me there.lol
17. PNDMike - I don`t think we played
25. Logan - I didn`t play you
25. Neko - I train with Holy`s MK ALL the time..... but our games were fun none-the-less
25. JustNoOne - I have NO idea if I played you
25. Insomnia (left) - why did ya leave....seriously
25. Marik - I did not play you
25. Han - I might have played you in pools
25. Doovongeman - I don't think I played you
25. Light Shadow (left) - leaving is not cool

Gichan

Smash Champion
To bad it's too late to respond but you should be disappointed seeing as 80% of the PR was missing and you came 13th. I hyped you up sooo much to, next time show them what I'm talking about.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ally takin it, good stuff.

Lol@rock-paper-scissors tourney. That shiz legit.

Top Bottom