• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah well I wasn't trying to be serious or anything, it was only a little meet. XD
I'm never serious anyway.
Which is why I'm a bad team-mate, hahahah.
:D
I like killing Ben. <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
We're spamming inside this thread, lmfao.

Still so long before it happens though oh my gawd.
I'll be pro noob when it happens.
I better start practicing so I can come 2nd if only Cao comes or 3rd if Sloth comes or 4th if some other random hardcore comes. :'C

Syke's gay with me. <3
We're always together. :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sam will be coming. That makes 4 Victorians, including my sister, who will inevitably fill the role of 'loud annoying girl cheer squad e.g. any of the Hoang sisters.'

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey Interstate kids!

Time to start hearing some suggestions/idea on cool things to do while you guys are up here.
I'm thinking theme parks on the Gold Coast for a start.
Dreamworld or Wet n Wild are always good.
What other things do you guys want to do?
Hey DJ, don't forget to bring your N64 as well, i'd love a KI rematch, and if you have it, episode 1 racer as well :3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How long were you guys staying in brissy before heading to the coast or wherever you were going?
I haven't planned it yet, but I'll organise a camping trip for anyone that wants to join right after the tournament (on sunday). The deal is we'll split a beastly SUV or minivan and take it wherever yas wanna go. Think Byron or Fraser, but w/e really - just wanna get out there. I'll need a head count from you guys tho so I can organise gear and shi*. also looking at doing it through a budget operator if ppl have an extra cashflow

resourceful, reliable, intrepid travellers welcome

so talk to moi via caotic_kelvin@hotmail.com and ask for CAOTIQUE!

Theme Parks? I've been to all of them except for whitewater world, they are ok, but i've been spoilt by numerous six flags, knotts and the happiest place on earth.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Hooray for Sloth and Neon! Gonna be good to see you guys again.

Woo turns out I can make the camping trip after all, and from a little discussion with Cao we have some vague details as to whats going down:

It will be on the Sunday the day after the tourney in Byron Bay, which works for the Sydneyers as its pretty much on the way back home and its not too far from Bris, so many peoples can come! Most likely we will have to book some kind of camping zone so I suppose that will have to be looked into, and also...like Cao said, those without camping gear will have to rent theirs (Cao has ideas where to get it cheap from though).

Its going to be an awesome trip guys.

So yeah...Head Count! Who is coming?

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's fun if no one wets the bed. :D

There're more things with CoK, I didn't even realise, how lame is that, though.
We are first with CoK.
We are firstsies! Bootch.

Happiest Place on Earth, my Butt - John Safran.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Had hail here today, was at work, left my window open, came home to a half wet room, mattress is soaked, sheets are soaked, computers fine, also had a power surge, luckily I've got surge protectors on everything.....EXCEPT MY WII!!!!!! FFFWWWWWUUUUUAAAARRRRRKKKkk T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hooray for Sloth and Neon! Gonna be good to see you guys again.

Woo turns out I can make the camping trip after all, and from a little discussion with Cao we have some vague details as to whats going down:

It will be on the Sunday night in Byron Bay, which works for the Sydneyers as its pretty much on the way back home and its not too far from Bris, so many peoples can come! Most likely we will have to book some kind of camping zone so I suppose that will have to be looked into, and also...like Cao said, those without camping gear will have to rent theirs (Cao has ideas where to get it cheap from though).

So yeah...Head Count! Who is coming?
BYRON BAY HEADCOUNT!! :estatic:
Sydney:
1. Kulla
2. Berimbau
3. Forky
4. Jaz
Melbourne:
5. Cao
6. Sam!
7. Nancy
8. Jei Jei
Brisbane:
9. Juggy
10. DJ Cat
11. Joshy
Hobart:
12. N30N

-CUT OFF-

Extra info: I've done some hunting on camping sites in the area and it looks to be roughly $15-$20 per person. Trouble is many sites are already booked out, so we need to be fast.

I think once we reach 12 people for the trip I'll cut it off then and get to the next step of how to secure the booking and pay for it.

King Kong

Smash Lord
BYRON BAY HEADCOUNT!! :estatic:
Sydney:
1. Kulla
2. Berimbau
3. Forky
4. Jaz
Melbourne:
5. Cao
6. Sam!
Brisbane:
7. Juggy
8. DJ Cat
-CUT OFF-

Extra info: I've done some hunting on camping sites in the area and it looks to be roughly $15-$20 per person. Trouble is many sites are already booked out, so we need to be fast.

I think once we reach 12 people for the trip I'll cut it off then and get to the next step of how to secure the booking and pay for it.
Wahoo..... put me down. No way im gonna miss a camping trip to Byron. Hope someone wants to drink a lot of beer with me and have singalongs next to a campfire.

peace out

Jaz

Smash Ace
campin tripzorz!!!!! fwuak yeahz!

i was worried it would be before the tourny but its not so i'm in!
no host obligations to hold me backzorz!!!!
Zac you better come and ****ing video tape this shiz

i will drink beer with you josh ^_^

lol at Sam having an exclamation mark, like it's a surprise or something

i knew you'd pull through Sami!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's only for 1 night... *boozer crying smiley* and imma extend the group to 14 people now... getting quite sizeable for a cok-fest. will make booking within this week

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
HOOOO-RAH! *pound*

Interstate list:
Jaz
Kulla
Berimbau
Forky
CAOTIC
Myst Walker
Mikul
Jei Jei
Redact
Sloth
N30N

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes, cheers for the honorable mention in the title and sorry about going AWOL for the entire year so far, got owned by a local isp & telstra and lost the net for ages, anyway, december 8th? fo shizzle.

Count me in for the tournement and definetly the low tier bluein`,BOWZAA TIME!!!!

But unfortunatly i probably wont be able to join you guys camping. Which is annoying because thats a choice idea.

How are we all anyhow?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Omigod can't be called CoK anymore according to Zac's definition of what a 'Comrades of...' is! D:

School should end by December, what the hayull.

Telstra is gay.
I'na go Optus.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hey dudes, cheers for the honorable mention in the title and sorry about going AWOL for the entire year so far, got owned by a local isp & telstra and lost the net for ages, anyway, december 8th? fo shizzle.

Count me in for the tournement and definetly the low tier bluein`,BOWZAA TIME!!!!

But unfortunatly i probably wont be able to join you guys camping. Which is annoying because thats a choice idea.

How are we all anyhow?
Good to hear from ya dude.

All is well, still breaking hearts and kicking arse as usual.

peace out

Dedu

Smash Lord
Dang. Now Cok is demanding my attention even more. Must. Get. Up. Here. At. All. Costs.

Nahh just kiddin. Good to hear from you Kaydash!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Will be getting Sam, Redact and Jei Jei's ticket tonight - flying into Brisbane late on the 6th

Crazy plane sale ftw

I talked to Bringer about coming - interested but flights are $650-ish? o.o Ryan's cool Juggy - its WA that fails

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
mmm yeah i still need some housing for the cok :O
anyone want to halp me? :/
ill trade love for housing <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Flights for Sam, Jay and Phil confirmed! That brings the Victorian Tally to 6!
Tix were $200 per person return - Jay I'll give you $20 back if you're nice ^_=

MELBOURNE TO BRISBANE
Flight No DJ343

DEPARTING
Melbourne Virgin Blue T3 Terminal - Tullamarine
2055hr (8:55pm), Thu 06 Dec 2007

ARRIVING
Brisbane Domestic Terminal
2200hr (10:00pm), Thu 06 Dec 2007

------------------------------------------------------------

BRISBANE TO MELBOURNE
Flight No DJ338

DEPARTING
Brisbane Domestic Terminal
1900hr (7:00pm), Thu 13 Dec 2007

ARRIVING
Melbourne Virgin Blue T3 Terminal - Tullamarine
2220hr (10:20pm), Thu 13 Dec 2007

HMMMMM THERES A PRETTY HIGH CHANCE OF SHAZ COMING NOW - SO MAKE THAT 7 VICTORIANS

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
KO easily persuaded me to come to this event. I plan to stop by on my way up to my parents place on Magnetic Island for Christmas. I decided I simply cannot miss out on an event called CoK.

madman0017

Smash Rookie
A Smash Tourney in Brisbane? FINALLY I CAN GO TO ONE!

Is entry open to anyone or just known pros...?

I have a Gamecube and 2 controllers Memory card and Copy of Melee to donate for the cause.

:laugh:

This could be fun!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Pros start off somewhere bud, so unless the guys in Brissie are absolute jerks (which I assure you they aren't) as long as you're keen to help run things smoothly rather than hold things up I'm sure you're going to be very welcomed :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ssshhh... Don't make him feel bad... :D

If you want we can train you, if there's time and such.
And, of course, if you aren't already really good.

I am in need of Samus practice before coming to this.
That's really only if Tristan goes.
And possibly Peach practice.
But Cao's Peach is like 2x better than Ben's... D:< Bah.

I'll bother practicing when it's like 3 days away. =]

Top Bottom