• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken rundll32.exe

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
What the title says.

Long story short, I caught the rogue program AntiSpywire XP 2012, so I had to remove it manually. When I was removing processes from the Task Manager, I didn't exactly know what the virus process thing looked like, so I may have accidentally ended that process.

Can't run anything without having the program type to open it with, so I can basically only use Internet, iTunes, and anything else that came with an .exe file of its own.

Can't run Control Panel, or anything else of that sort of thing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ah, I know what might be the problem, that Windows program most likely carried a trojan virus known as "SirCam" or "Pretty Park" which generally blocks .exe files and messes up the registry.

I'd suggest you take a look at THIS and THIS

Basically it will fix the errors that the virus programmed the PC.

:phone:

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
This exact thing happened to me on Windows 7! Been trying to fix it forever! Only thing I can do is boot FireFox by going into documents and typing a URL.

:phone:

Top Bottom