• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffered Rising U-airs (and U-air OOS)

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
MK already has excellent OOS options, this really isn't that huge for him. I think this helps ZSS hugely honestly, it lets her hit characters like Diddy and Wario standing which she couldn't do before, and it has an exceptional hitbox with 4 frame startup

OverLade

Smash Hero
A lot of people did NOT know you could buffer an Up Air out of shield, because if you do not do it in a specific way, you will execute an UpSmash if you try to buffer Up and Attack. Please hide your ignorance a little better.
This is where I could say something like "ignorance that people were ignorant/scrubs?"...

Did you read the OP? He literally just explained how to jump and Uair and said "time it right" so it looks like you buffered it (Or time it as close to the first possible frame which isn't buffering, though there could be a small window in which you can buffer as your jump animation actually starts).

People who didn't know this obviously don't use MK/Diddy/Marth a character that would use it so it's not even a big deal.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This is where I could say something like "ignorance that people were ignorant/scrubs?"...

Did you read the OP? He literally just explained how to jump and Uair and said "time it right" so it looks like you buffered it (Or time it as close to the first possible frame which isn't buffering, though there could be a small window in which you can buffer as your jump animation actually starts).

People who didn't know this obviously don't use MK/Diddy/Marth a character that would use it so it's not even a big deal.
There are 5-8 frames depending on your character.

Marth boards did not know this (I knew this, but that's aside from the point)
Plenty of people are clearly showing that they did not know this.
Why you hating on the spread of knowledge?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Red Hal, a lot of people that check this out are also not pros. We need some stuff for the newer players.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Sonics have been doing this all day. And ur wrong ShadowLink, we can hit MK with it if its done perfectly.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Just the A button. Since the c-stick doesn't have a sensitivity threshold, a u-air OoS with it would always become a U-smash OoS. The u-air OoS only works because of the sensitivity of the analog stick.

Top Bottom