• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Banks

Smash Hero
Plank requested that I go sheik vs him in tournament....

So Plank does :(.

I went fox though :bee:.

If you want to agree to no CGs I'll sheik ditto you. Sheik dittos are actually pretty fun w/o CGs.

:bee:
yea funny story, i was playing plank in pools at VLS, i was owning like a beast, and this kids like (i think it was HAT) "PLANK IS A MINI BANKS, BANKS DONT NEED CHAIN GRAB" i had a pretty good lead, but THEN plank chain grabbed me for like 3 stocks, and i tried to do it back and messed up....**** my life =(

yea I'll ditto you fosho, I don't hate them in friendlies..too much.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey Spawn, I can't bring a full setup anymore, my little TV broke :(. But I am still bring a cube/Melee.

Also, I'm going all Young Link for this tournament, and making it into the bracket. You heard it here first.

Proper

Smash Cadet
ohyeahohyeahohyeah
mark me down for melee and cube if you havent already (desh, im going by this account for good reasons. sorry for the confusion, but yeah, this is desh -.-)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll update the thread after my gay Chem exam... or when I wake up tomorrow, studying all night sucks. :(

Proper

Smash Cadet
i hate tests and exams, luckily for me i dont have them until after christmas/new years break
^_^

Proper

Smash Cadet
brawl + is still brawl.
i hate it how people are trying to hack brawl into melee.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm getting really lazy with updating, I'm in GA right now so when I get back, I will update, promise. :)

Also, FC is not going to be nationwide FC, it's going to be moreso a local tournament. It changed it's name. Thank you people for telling that to the person who runs it. <3

Spife

Smash Master
I should be coming, I thought I posted already but I'm not on the list.

What is the schedule like? I think I can go Saturday but probably not both days.
Well on saturday you should totally play me. There's your schedual.

Top Bottom