• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Spife

Smash Master
that makes the dollar so much more worth it though. lol this is hilarious
it also makes the stocks so much more worth it. For instance, I'm not going to beat Banks in a mm (no matter how much it is) so why try? But I can at least prevent him from 4 stocking me and it saves me money >.> AND in theory, it would make us try harder for the stocks (in theory). Otherwise I"m just giving him money :laugh:

Sorry Banks, I had to use you cause money is found in you.

Banks

Smash Hero
no spife, i believe people deposit money in banks....in fact, this tournament might be quite the...bailout...for me. bwaghahahahaa

Skler

Smash Master
sillyjokes.co.uk?

Holy **** Banks, you visit the strangest sites ever.

Some of them are even made...for BEARS ONLY.

Banks

Smash Hero
actually thats just a yahoo image search, i'm not a regular visitor of sillyjokes.co.uk

or is it my homepage....you decide!

Spife

Smash Master
actually thats just a yahoo image search, i'm not a regular visitor of sillyjokes.co.uk

or is it my homepage....you decide!
I decide that I'm a bank robber and I'm going to...rob...banks. I probably shouldn't post that in a public forum. :embarrass

Alukard

Smash Hero
i thought tetra died

>_> ... i remember seeing him at my first tourney and me and vanz beat cactuar and zoso ... and took ale P and tetra to last game

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
no you don't get it i might be able to go.

even if i 100% will be able to go i still would end up not going.

but i might.

Skler

Smash Master
I'm starting to think all 1828 of your posts are you telling people from NE you MAY be able to go to tournaments but sadly can't.

If I ever see you at a tournament I'm going to get your autograph. On a dollar. Signed dollar MM TRASH TALK HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
The day of, I guess. I have a list of possible attendants, not people who are definitely going. If I had wanted to do that, I would have had to have everyone pay online and etc.

Banks

Smash Hero
I think me and th0rn are the only ones who have met the infamous MANALORD, who resides deep in the mountains, hidden from all challengers!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's literally true I do live in the Adirondacks literally on a mountain covered with protected forests that doesn't have cable or high speed internet.

And one day I'll go to something. More likely than not it'll be a Mass Madness.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's been up since like October lol.

Cia

das kwl
i thought tetra died

>_> ... i remember seeing him at my first tourney and me and vanz beat cactuar and zoso ... and took ale P and tetra to last game
LOL i know.. if i remember correctly, They were sooooo pissed when you finished the match with an UpSmash :laugh:

even back then, we *****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL i know.. if i remember correctly, They were sooooo pissed when you finished the match with an UpSmash :laugh:

even back then, we *****.
werd ... madd beast i'll never forget that ... cuz zoso was mean ... also cactuar too ... but now we are "cool smashers" so ... they cool wit us ... iiiiiight

also jaden we should team one day for melee =]

Top Bottom