• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Jtails

Smash Lord
iunno ill enter singles someday since I get asked atleast 20 times every tournament.

And sure 1 dolla
haha you have fans man. and you always place well, so why wouldn't you.

sounds good.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
My bracket wasn't very fun, and I had to play four rounds even though I didn't win once?
Bum just wanted to make me cry imo.
But thanks for running the tourney, giving me delicious cake, and having your sister around to entertain. She's a sweetheart. Happy Birthday!

Atomsk, Projo, D1, Ninjalink; good games. D:
Mustgetbettermustgetbettermustgetbetter.

Trevor, if you give me that **** face after a game, tourney or wifi, I'ma kick you in the shin. Grrr. xP

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wes does my Falco have skillsss?
u know how to use his priority that's about it but its funny how you tried to cheat me out of a dollar in our 3 match of our second set. Jungles Japes as a stage when you know **** well it wasn't but its all good cheaters never prosper.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well you was sounding like a magician saying pick a stage, any stage... so I wanted japes lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
You Know What You Did Already Don't Be Dumb Anti When I Said Pick W/e You Know I Meant Legit Stages That's Like Me Picking ****ing Temple On You What You Try To Do.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You Know What You Did Already Don't Be Dumb Anti When I Said Pick W/e You Know I Meant Legit Stages That's Like Me Picking ****ing Temple On You What You Try To Do.
Oh well you still lost either way ;)

w/o Meta Knight too :)

Good matches tho.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
First off I'd like to thank Bum for an awesome smash party! Happy B-day man!
I tried to get a print of DK for you but I had technical printing issues. To those of you that saw my print of CF and are interested I plan to have all melee and brawl prints done by next week and the 11"x17" poster (spread the good word around XD). Just send me a note or email stamayosuke@aol.com to let me know who you want and when your going to attend an event.

Single print ($5)
Poster ($15)

Now that thats out of the way time to for some shoutouts!

Leo: Your tekk team is too much in TvC imma bring my good controller next time.

Blackense: Cool seeing you again ma dood!

D1: Fun melee matches, we are so rusty XD

Alex: I didn't know you play brawl :/? (Pokes)

Keitaro: I think your the dude that wanted a falco print? I didn't see you but u probably saw me I was wearing the Batman shirt.

Jash: Dude, you've grown! I'll have your links ready next time

Homalon: I'd like to train u in TvC but wifi for this game is great XD lol GO SOUL SILVER!!

Cristin: Great friendlies with u and Hax. Hax your no beast your a werewolf!!

If I forgot anybody my bad. And to those of you that didn't show you missed out on some good pizza, soda, and cake.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Ya forgot about little old me mistah DDuo. /sadface. Playing you, ph.d and Leo in TvC was super fun. i'm looking forward toplaying you again when you have your good controller sir.

Leo: Your a smarter player with your team than you were last time we played. Good games ~^.^~. Your going to force me to make every hit count.

Bum: many, many thanks for throwing another tournament. i hope you enjoy the rest of your bday weekend.

everyone else: Peace, love and hair grease

D1

Banned via Administration
Tourney was **** glad to be back.

Brackets were fun...ny. I had a blast regardless!

Good sh** Killa-X you're mad chill and I love your Snake thanks for being such a good sport and giving me support!

Shadow **** son all I remember were you and your bro when we hung out @ Solid Jake's after VLS and playing Melee friendlies. Look at you now! Muthafuggin BEAST!

TanookiKaila it was definitely great seeing ya again! We should do some training session to help get your Pika up to **** status! Pika's gay so yeah it won't be long till you start ****** w/ her!

BSChung (even though or set magically didn't count) a pleasure to seeya and I wish we coulda played some **** Melee. THat was a fun make believe set.

NL eff you for training me w/ "random" whenever we play and not prepping me for real tournament characters in the future. See what place I got cuz of training against "random"? Pshhhh.

Bum great tourney regardless of the random bracket seeding mishaps that had people grumbling under their breath. Happy Day of Conception ma d00! I appreciated the free food and drinks regardless it was nice! Also good looks on letting the fights continue in your crib!

Atomsk grats on winning you beast! I'm happy you got your sh** together after the first set, sry again about commentary distracting ya. We're happy we got to see the **** firsthand!

Keitaro! I'm back baby! Its time for all of us to fly high together...we DEHFinitely can do it. See whut I did thar.

Wyatt/ADHD dude you're a bag full of **** sauce wtf, good sh** today regardless of taking 2nd.

Izumi great seeing ya again as always! Get at my CF! Your Luigi ***** my DK though : (.

Hax$ @ a Brawl tourney?!!! FALSE I SAY!

Blackanese-LMAO for an hour. "Cheetos." You made my day ma d00.

SWR-Nairo, JG, Cable ya'll n*ggaz are as chill as can be and I'm glad to have been there to enjoy the tourney along w/ ya'll! The train ride back was mad fun!

KS136, SlutMachine, etc great seeing all again we def should get some training @ Bum's when we get the chance.

DA-Wes the best that ever did it. Jtails the best that will do it. Malcolm the best tried to do it, and now can do it. NinjaLink the best that has done it, and can again. Jash the best has to do it.

D1 the best that next to do it ^_^.

Everyone else I had a blast! If I forgot ya I'ma edit this post.

I'm gettin sleepy.

Many Children

Smash Rookie
WE ARE MANY CHILDREN. WE WISH TO TALK ABOUT MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT WE SAW OR PLAYED, BE IT SEPERATELY OR TOGETHER, TODAY AT BUM'S TOURNAMENT!

ATOMSK- GREAT JOB ON WINNING. ALL MONKEYS ARE DUMB. YOU ARE NOT DUMB.
SHADOW- YOU ARE A COMMENDABLE BEING, AND WE LIKE YOU. PLEASE DON'T GET SALTED. KEEP CHIN UP
INUI- APPLES. <3
CABLE- YOU'RE NOT BAD IN DOUBLES WE THINK YOU ARE GOOD IN DOUBLES.
NAIRO- YOU ARE ONE WITH US. NEXT TIME, PACK LUNCH, IT HELPS US, SO IT SHOULD HELP YOU.
ADHD- ALMOST LOST TO A MARIO TODAY. WE SHALL TELL THE OTHERS.
MALCOLM- WE DEFEATED YOU. WHAT SAY YOU!?
DOOM- BE AS WE'RE MANY CHILDREN, WE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE IF YOU HAD COME.
SNAKEEE- TODAY, WE ATE MEAT. WE KNOW OF YOUR EVIL DEEDS.
KEITARO- THE SET YOU WON VERSUS A MARIO WAS NOT OKAY, AND IS STRICKEN FROM THE RECORD. BEFORE IT IS STRUCK, LET THE RECORD SHOW IT WAS 2-1
BUM- WE HEARD IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING ALIVE ANOTHER YEAR, ESPECIALLY LIVING IN THE BRONX. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC HUMAN
RENO- BIRDIES HAVE TOLD OF OF YOUR DEFEAT OF JUSTIN WONG, THE KNOWN UNKNOWN. CONGRATULATIONS.
PIERCE- IS BAD. WE'RE SORRY FOR THE NEWS.
ANTI- PLEASE ENTER SINGLES. WE THINK YOU WOULD DO WELL, AND YOU SHOULD WANT TO DO WELL.
NINJALINK- GETS MAD WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING. AVOID.
RJ- BEAT 100 PEOPLE TODAY. THAT IS AN OUTRAGEOUS OUTCOME.
PENTA- APPLES? NO, RAINBOWS.

______

We are the quiet children. We wish you good night, those who post amongst the salt.

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutout to Dmbrandon for making me love Green Greens even more.

<3 AlphaZealot and not his adoration for Nofair.

I spelled it right.

-007-

Smash Cadet
It was nice seeing everyone and getting some friendlies with a few people. Congrats to atomsk for getting first. Happy b-day to bum and a way better location for venue since it was not burning hot in there and a good number of setups. Hope to attend more tourneys in the future if i am not too busy.

Cable

Smash Lord
Happy Bday Bum fun tournament was glad to see everybody there it was mad chill

I had alot of fun in doubles thanks to Nairo for teaming with me we got this next time.

Top Bottom