• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Its easy as hell to upload results from TIO takes 1 minute and internet connection lol.

Many Children

Smash Rookie
BUM'S INABILITY TO PROCESS RESULTS AND ADD THEM TO THIS WEBSITE FRUSTRATES US.

We fear he has no intention of informing the world.

iRJi

Smash Champion
someone call him and inform him he has people waiting on it lolololl

BUM163

Smash Lord
Na it ain't the same old Bum. I'm Working to get better in the games and hosting. RESULTS ARE UP SUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL.

Real talk everyone that came.... i had a blast tired and all. The after tournament in my house was too good. Mad hype. Nj is just a problem and i won't even deny that. Nyc needs to step the game up and when we train.................................................... it needs to be on a serious level instead of picking random characters cause they are scare of getting learned. I see why they are levels above us. NJ you will be seeing me alot more.

Any questions or anyone wants to train... Oni163 on aim and i live in the bx. I'm looking for people good or not willing to train hard and not mess around.

Top Bottom