• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact [Paris, France]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I think you need to understand that things that you say on the internet wouldn't fly offline...if you think he's referring to a MM that's sad....
It's sad if he isn't. Who cares what people say on the internet, especially on Smashboards lol.

I'm sowwwy Rookie if you're honestly mad about that, I didn't mean it to punk you out or anything. I just get tired of America vs Europe bias. I'm probably like half your size. <3

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's sad if he isn't. Who cares what people say on the internet, especially on Smashboards lol.

I'm sowwwy Rookie if you're honestly mad about that, I didn't mean it to punk you out or anything. I just get tired of America vs Europe bias. I'm probably like half your size. <3
Just show respect man. No point in be disrespectful on the internet just because it isn't offline. If you not going to talk to someone like that offline then why do it on the internet? It's pretty sad to be like that .

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes, where we talk about results, not about Warios and Peaches in America threatening eachother :/

Now get on topic, feel free to take your discussion to PM.
Sure thing.

However under those expectations, just about every results thread on this site should be locked for going off topic then. Sorry for being an over-observant pain in the ***.

Sure thing.

However under those expectations, just about every results thread on this site should be locked for going off topic then. Sorry for being an over-observant pain in the ***.
Well I don't mod this board, so it's not my responsibility to lock topics here, if you wish for action to be done about them, talk to the mod of this board, Ankoku.

A quick update for those of you not on twitter

Kaos is 1-0 in his set with Leon

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

It's cool. I'm just not the type of guy to take things lightly that's all. I don't try to be biased to be an *******. IT'S ALL FOR THE HYPE. WE WANT HYPE. :laugh::chuckle::laugh:

THANKS ANTI AND ALMOSTLEGENDARY FOR THE LOOKOUT & REAL TALK :):bee::)

Leon went Marth in his set against Greward which he won so you never know really.

Kaos mains Metaknight
Leon mains Peach but also plays Marth
Ramin/Mr.R mains Marth
Gluttony mains Wario

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
@DP yeah man I try to come correct always if people feel some type of way about what I say it's because the truth hurts...NC is mad salty. ^_^.

How come there isn't a live stream at this tourney? Why doesn't the biggest european tourney have a live stream ?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's cool. I'm just not the type of guy to take things lightly that's all. I don't try to be biased to be an *******. IT'S ALL FOR THE HYPE. WE WANT HYPE. :laugh::chuckle::laugh:

THANKS ANTI AND ALMOSTLEGENDARY FOR THE LOOKOUT & REAL TALK :):bee::)
Haha understood. Thanks for being cool about it.

@ DP- IMO not as defensively safe, but still very, very precise. At least that's my opinion of Kaos.

How come there isn't a live stream at this tourney? Why doesn't the biggest european tourney have a live stream ?
There isn't a stream because the connection at the venue is so bad it takes them five minutes to load a page of google.

How do European mks look in comparison to US mks.
Well Kaos went 1-2 with Ally this tourny, so I'll let you wonder about it.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
There isn't a stream because the connection at the venue is so bad it takes them five minutes to load a page of google.

Well Kaos went 1-2 with Ally this tourny, so I'll let you wonder about it.

Ah dat blows.

WF Glutonny vs Ally. Go Glutonny rep that WARIO!!!!!!!!!

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Yeah I hope gluttony can pull it out. Kaos didn't do too bad against ally it sounds like. I need to YouTube to see some vids of him in action.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Thanks for the useless double post.

I want to see how Greward does against Ally, I've heard the Olimar-Snake matchup goes either way and I dunno how much experience the two have.

But Ally is really good at DThrow tech-chasing so...
Ally has struggled against Dabuz, we recall. I'd give Ally an edge.
lol, online Dabuz beat ally, offline, he got ***** iirc

and who is using Olimar this tourney :o? Greward?

also, I hope Ally wins North America FTW, and even more specifically, CANADA GOT DIS :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
7. Staco :metaknight:
7. Calzorz :snake:
9. Bjay :metaknight: :marth:
9. Gregs :falco:
9. Luigi_player :diddy:
9. Neath ???
13. iStudy :diddy:
13. Rydle :metaknight:
13. T :wolf:

Results so far.