• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

But Spoiled Eggs Taste So Yummy. (Un)Official Easter Eggs Discussion.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
What I wonder is, how are we supposed to get to it ingame?
Well, assuming it wasn't for something else that got scrapped but was never removed from the game files, I'd guess its either for a secret taunt (something obscure like the input for switching to ZSS) or something with very strict conditions to occur, seeing as nobody seems to have had it come up in-game.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Well, assuming it wasn't for something else that got scrapped but was never removed from the game files, I'd guess its either for a secret taunt (something obscure like the input for switching to ZSS) or something with very strict conditions to occur, seeing as nobody seems to have had it come up in-game.
or it could be like Dr. Mario`s doctoring license and was just there for the people curious enough to look inside the game files.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
or it could be like Dr. Mario`s doctoring license and was just there for the people curious enough to look inside the game files.
But what significance is there to the spoon on its own? Docs license seems like a different case to me,since as a reference it makes sense for it to just be part of the games files. Maybe I don't know enough about Mewtwo but I don't think you can really compare a spoon that might represent an attack he might do to Doc's license.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Could be a reference to the Twistedspoon item in the Pokemon series which powers up Psychic moves by 20%. Eh, I'm sure someone will figure out what it's for.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Kirby can secret taunt hii like his melee pitch, just double taunt the d-pad on down.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
Has anyone found any easter eggs involving luigis side b? I was playing against a friend who held in side b, and then Luigi started flashing different colors. Instead of just flashing green, it was cylcing through different colors like yellow, red, blue, and green. The colors that flashed were very noticeable. We tried to re-create it afterward and had no luck.
Theres finally some video proof of this now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_dSAy9ZC0

I still cant recreate it though.

noterday

Smash Rookie
I tried to find how to do this and I got it once but I'm not sure what I did. I was playing around with the taunt buttons since thats how a lot of easter eggs are triggered.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
Alright found a way to recreate it. Once you have a misfire stored, do a full hop and about halfway through the jump, start holding side b. Once you land on the ground he will flash multiple colors.

This image shows Luigi at the apex of his full hop. If you start holding side b(with misfire stored) anywhere between the two red lines you should get it to work.

D

Deleted member

This has probably been posted before:
In Project M 3.0 if you go into versus mode, plug in two controllers, pick one as Fox the other as Falco whoever wins the match will have a easter egg victory expression if you continuously hold Left on the DPad though the 'GAME' screen.
Fox has one of Falco and Falco has one for Fox. Just hold Left on the DPad.

WHOOPS THAT'S A BRAWL EASTER EGG

Last edited by a moderator:

Zimflare

Smash Apprentice
As with Mewtwo and Diddy, holding Lucas's up taunt has an Easter egg too, holding it causes him to stay on the ground after tripping. You can also roll out of it, making good for mind games.

grevejp

Smash Rookie
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but if you hold R when selecting Ice Climbers, you will only play as one ice climber.

Top Bottom