• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buying: Melee GC Controller

∫unk

Smash Master
I'm not sure where the right place to post this but I figured this would be most appropriate.

Right now when I play Melee I have to play with my brawl controller which has both springs removed so l-canceling is harder and I can't light shield.

I go to brawl tournies all the time so if I'm in your area we can trade or at a regional like SCSA.

I'll be playing jiggs so it doesn't need to be a super good or anything but it can't be janky. I particularly care about having a good L button (i shield/wavedash with it) and analog but that's about it.

If you get one for me off ebay (too inconvenient to set up an account) I'll pay what you paid + whatever you think the labor cost of finding the controller on ebay was. If the controller isn't good though then I won't buy it.

I'm really not expecting any responses since good GC controllers are pretty rare but if you have a spare let me know :)

one time in brooklyn i was heading for the train, and it was already there waiting, instead of running i just did a fast walk and the train doors closed on my face. then one of the conductors said "you didnt want it hard enough"

its a battle from the game xenogears with fei doing raajin to some random battle creature in the desert, elly, fei, and citans hp/mp/ap and pics at the top.

Kira-

Smash Champion
no it's not it's a stormtrooper i can see it now

if you lie to me again i will sandbag against you for the rest of my life

SuperRad

Smash Master
youre right, i didnt correct kira because i just assumed hes not a mcchris/starwars fan for not knowing exactly. he was close enough to let it slide. those who know should know.

fetts vette
fetts vette...
that brings me back

making halo 2 glitch videos with my friend
he put that song on it

too good

i used to know all the words, i bet i got half kickin around in my brain still, that song is too good

lol, mc's new **** is amazing as well.

Wiid

"if you smoke weed,
put your peace fingers up in the hizzouse!

even if you dont smoke weed and you just seen someone smoking weed,
put your peace signs up in the hizzy!!

if you look down upon weed smoking,
put your peace fingers up in the air!!!"

Kira-

Smash Champion
youre right, i didnt correct kira because i just assumed hes not a mcchris/starwars fan for not knowing exactly. he was close enough to let it slide. those who know should know.
lol the thing is,

i pictured a stormtrooper in my head and i knew that was not the right helmet

but i couldn't remember exactly what it was so i just put stormtrooper anyway thinking it'd be close enough

but boba fett is too cool for me not to remember, i am ashamed

also not an mc chris fan

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
"Everybody in the back, you got to do it first you *******es"

Boba Fett *****.

Top Bottom