• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buzz is so sleeping on the couch tonight...

SlashandBurn

Smash Rookie
A land down under, handing holidayers vegemite san
I agree, but is it possible to just ban Dedede from that stage? So far he's the only one with that problem.
There hasn't been a precedent of a character being banned from a stage, it was more just because some characters just had a huge adventage on some stages so those stages got banned. Fox was the reason for some of the stages getting banned in Melee. I think on Shadow Moses will be banned not just for the Dedede infinate chaingrab, but because of Falco (not sure about Fox) having infinites on those walls.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
o.O I am hoping all this banning talk is a joke. Cause if it isn't... WOAH!

Banning the stage or the tactic over something like this is stupid. It doesn't look like it has reasonable set up... poultry kind of set herself up for it in a ******** way.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
If you're so terrified of the Shadow Moses walls, keep them broken. Adds a new element to strategy, I think. Instead of jumping on bans, try to work around it. If after a long enough time span it's determined too hard to fight against Dedede or Falco on Shadow Moses, then maybe it should be banned, but it can be avoided due to the nature of the stage.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
No offense to those who say "we shouldn't ban things so soon", but people are going to be playing extremely gay for the first three months or so :laugh:

Laser locks and wall-infinites galore!

Hopefully with G&W's lightweightedness I can avoid some of this >_>

Top Bottom