• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

$BONE$

Smash Ace
bosssss, i wanna seeeeee you again.
i'll try to get everyone from the chula vista weekly to show up to these.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
boss. i don't miss you and i don't want to see you again. but i DO want to **** your **** in melee. too bad i'm working most likely.. oh wells

Paper is OP, nerf plz.
Scissors are ok.

-Rock

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
looks like more and more people will be attending this :)
we will have san marcos, some of chula vista, some of sd, and i'm pretty sure dsf and edrees are coming down as well. see u all tomorrow

Rex+

Smash Ace
It's a late confirmation, but I'll be coming tomorrow.
Is it alright if I just bring a Wii? I don't have any spare TV's.
Also, you're getting at least one Carlsbad rep. :)

Melee friendlies, possibly?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
bring what u can it always helps. we'll do melee friendlies after brawl, might even pull out the jiggs

icincelli

Smash Cadet
that **** was pretty tight look forward to it next time... hey boss maybe next time we can finish that one vs one ics vs fox .....we were 2 to 2 when it ended.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
top 3:
DSF-meta,d3
PNOY-marth,d3
BOSS-lucas,lucario

thanks for all who came, next biweekly will be even better. see u all on the 4th.

SEIGE:
the tio file is on my laptop, i'll send it when i go on my laptop tonight.

check first page for updates!!!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
whatever gets him the most money for his electrical fee lmao
sorry that i take my time, open my home and bathrooms and turn on every electrical outlet in my garage for usually 9-10 hours straight. it's called water and energy, both of which is very high in cost in our unstable enconomy right now. not to mention minimum wage is at 8.50 an hour, i open my home for lets say 9 hours... u do the math. i host these because not many people are willing/can open their homes to random people. most venues that host gaming tounies take a percent from the pot. i charge $3 per person WHICH can be waivered if u simply bring a working tv and wii. so shut up and GTFO b.itch

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
aren't you the dude who cries and makes a big hissy fit when he gets ***** by various noobs, verbally berating them and breaking down into tears and other gay ****? stop being a woman and learn to control your emotions. but then again you are homosexual and ***s are known for being feminine. i must of hit a nerve queer.

do something.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
aren't you the dude who cries and makes a big hissy fit when he gets ***** by various noobs, verbally berating them and breaking down into tears and other gay ****? stop being a woman and learn to control your emotions. but then again you are homosexual and ***s are known for being feminine. i must of hit a nerve queer.

do something.
yea im one to break down into tears, ****ing blow me b.itch. and please be serious about doin something, u, i and the rest of the smash community knows i would **** ur wolrd up dawg. i'll be at the chula tourney on sunday, u want to throw down then? i'll ****ing beat the **** out of u. it really wont even be funny. nobody likes u for this very reason. come in to a random thread where ur not wanted and start talking ****. u wanna talk like a tuff guy? back it up homeboy. lets ****in throw down, pick the date and time. i'm always game to beat on some little b.itch boy with a big mouth and a little ****.

so now that u called me out to "do something" lets see if u show up for an *** whooping on sunday. b.itch

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO you are so stupid. you're the one who said something ******** like "so shut up and GTFO b.itch." You're the one who always cries because you can't handle the emotional turmoil of a MELEE MATCH. Hahahaha, it must suck to be you. lol @ showing up to a tournament for a game I don't play just to prove a point to you. That sounds like something you would do. I think my point's already been proven; you got your emotions toyed with. Again.

Like I said, do something.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
edrees, this is a generalized response in no way directed toward p.

i'll keep this brief. stay out of my thread if ur planning on just causing problems, it's rude, inconsiderate, and uneeded. if u have any problems with me, please confront me to my face in person where we can appropriately handle the situation at hand. for those who wish to find me i'll be at the chula tourney on sundy. see u all there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm not cursing, calling names or fighting.

just pointing out that was in fact not a general post at all.

Top Bottom