• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Byakuya Purojekkuto (Updated 02/23/10)

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Could you texture edit it so it fits in with all of the other characters?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice

Shipomaster

Smash Rookie
Than-kyou! I tottaly respect anyone who makes an anime character for brawl but one problem. Acuracy. No flower petals? Byakuya will be gay without his flowers! XD I say, once these current psa moves are done, make his FS shikai which will last for the rest of the battle. you'd need a pro psaer tho! (peachs heart effect would be acceptable if it was controlable like with NEKU's down B) K THX

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
Than-kyou! I tottaly respect anyone who makes an anime character for brawl but one problem. Acuracy. No flower petals? Byakuya will be gay without his flowers! XD I say, once these current psa moves are done, make his FS shikai which will last for the rest of the battle. you'd need a pro psaer tho! (peachs heart effect would be acceptable if it was controlable like with NEKU's down B) K THX
Yeah I kinda agree, if possible, Byakura should still be able to use his petals (once again, if possible).

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the inactivity. I wasn't able to access the computer with Byakuya's data, but now I can. Time to resume working.

Rudra

Smash Ace
This looks amazing! I hope his FS can be Senbonzakura Kageyoshi or one of its variations. ^-^

humble

Smash Ace
If you want petals, I suggest looking at Pit, as during his Up-B little blue glowing feathers fall off his wings that look aaaawfully similar to petals, so you could find the data for that, tweak it, and apply it to some of his moves.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
This looks very cool. You do know that Senbonzakura is his Shikai as well, and not everyone plays with FS, so you might want to make some flying pink blades part of his other moves, not just FS

Maybe smashes or something, iunno.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
I had in mind using the shards off of Zelda's neutral B, her Nayru's love thing. The blue shards I believe could possible work as Senbonzakura. Don't know if thats possible or not but...worth a try

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Ok, all the basics animations have been done. Problem is, i'm having saving issues. When I save the animations I made, the file size increases 600kb and freezes ingame.
Anyone care helping?

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
While I can't help you with your problems, I can help by bumping this topic :D

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
About the material glitch, could it have to do with the texture format, or possibly it's palette?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
About the material glitch, could it have to do with the texture format, or possibly it's palette?
I don't think so. I think it is something related to hex. Whatever, even with the material glitch he looks cool.

Also, I'm still having saving issues... :U
I can't release it until I fix it :/
I need someone to help me with it.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the double post, but I really need to.

17 days have passed, and no one found a way to help me? The filesize is increasing like 100kb per animation I switch, and because of that, the game freezes. Almost all the animations are done, the character CAN be released with the ones I have here, but I can't do it because of this file size thingy.

This is a crucial problem, the character will only be released after I fix this. I had planned to release him last month, but couldn't because of this **** error.

Thanks.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
I suggest that you ask Wave if he doesn't mind.
Back when Cloud first came out, there was a file size issue and Wave fixed it somehow
EDIT: Are you using PSA 1.3 by any chance?
if so use a lower version and save it again.
1.3 tends to increase the file size

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I dont see why it would cause the file size to increase unless your adding animations and not replacing. The only thing I can think of is seeing if it works using riivolution. The file size might not matter with riivolution.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Deleting Unnecessary Key Frames would be a good start. Like for the Translation Field, delete all the Key Frames in that field on every frame except frame 1. That will dramatically decrease your file size.

Top Bottom