• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bye, Dallas (close me)

felix45

Smash Lord
its fine leapinghare its good you have your priorities set :).

oyah poot I need that samus practice. your samus was getting me a lot. and I need that ganon practice, your ganon was doing good against me.

I'll let everyone get revenge though. we must play again soon!
this summer should be good as well rbrave haha.

edit: hey kirbykid is having a prince bistro tourney but no melee. everyone go post and say you want melee! I want both brawl and melee

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone I want a tourney! I did sooo gooood :D.

poot ganon/fox *****. rage marth/falcon *****. rbrave falco *****.

remember my advise mmic mew!
I'll try to fix that by the next time we play. Thanks for the advice again.

MimicMew~ I'm sure the late start kept you from getting as many matches as you'd like. I'll try not to be sick the day of proposed Smash Festival. Please take advantage of our close proximity, I think you can reach Herbivore level in the next quarter of the year.
Actually, I got a lot of practice. And hopefully I can reach that level in that time.

Thanks again for playing Felix and Poot.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Wow, we actually have a Dallas scene for Melee. I haven't played competitively in a while, but I'll be up for games anytime this week. Kind of been out of the loop for a while, I live in Bedford Hurst, Colleyville area. My cell is 817-300-3427 if anyone wants to play.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just so everyone knows, PBT #7 will have Melee. It will start at noon so please arrive by 11:45.

Singles will be there no matter what, but teams will require enough interest beforehand (at the tournament itself, not in the forums). If teams will happen, they will happen first. Same rules as last time, maybe I'll remember the rules sheet this time >_> (assuming I even get a ride over there lol).

For more info regarding PBT #7, check the other Dallas thread, specifically the first post.

And of course, please bring setups.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
I'm just gonna go ahead and edit this so there's no reference to the now deleted post...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
PBT, hurray!

I keep forgetting that I made this thread. I could have put Poot's fest/tourney in the title and stuff...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I have arrived in Texas. I am eager to play. Let us conspire to make this happen.

PBT? I'll be there. Smashfest? I'll be there.

Wherever Melee beats in the rhythm of a child's heart, whenever it shines in the gleam of a veteran's eye, wherever, whenever, however... I'll be there.

This is my promise for you, and to you, dear America.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Very. I'd be looking forward to playing Friday night, I'll be busy recovering from The Flaming Lips New Years Eve show til then.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I **** a brick. Dallas will rule Tejas!

Chris I dunno if you are awake, but I'll play this afternoon. I have plans after 6 or so.
^^^
Make that anyone, wanna play nowish in Planoton or somewhere not too far?

felix45

Smash Lord
hai guise

lets play Thursday night or Friday night. hell I'll even play tonight if someone gets something together. a smashfest to warm up for prince bistro yes?

someone organize something! I'll do my best to show. we should also play brawl (if anyone will be entering in both [I am]).

@yumcha & leapinghare - call me up if you ever want to play. my number is on last page or 2 pages back dont remember.

edit2: GGS runningbrave, leapinghare, and yumcha. we got some good games in today! looking forward to jan. 3!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hi Rob.

Chris I dunno if you are awake, but I'll play this afternoon. I have plans after 6 or so.
^^^
Make that anyone, wanna play nowish in Planoton or somewhere not too far?
Aha aha. Tell your past form that I won't be traveling back in time to play smash. Apologies.

**** it chris, you're now 4 hours away and you've screwed up the equilibrium
That explains all those earthquakes. Not to mention goddurn Tethe-alla jacking all our mana.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Thursay get together? I'm sure we all need practice before the tourney. Have to show the world what's up in North Tejas. We need to work together to put less strain on those currently hosting the scene. Use a friend with some space, explain the situation to your parents. We need to get this running so that we can have a community of strong players that can be weeded out to be top competitors. New Years Resolution is to whoop *** at Genesis and show the world the WORD. Natures gifts bring me such ecstasy. Much love to all.

pootTheBox

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone. Thanks for hosting Poot and Gigi.

Had fun playing doubles with pokeballs. haha

Thanks a lot to Felix. Those matches are really helping me play smarter and better.

Good luck to everyone going to PBT7.

Edit: Hope you're feeling better Bluezaft.

Jesi

Smash Ace
David and I will be in town this Sunday and, David will be staying until Wednesday, therefore if anyone wants to smash w/ us (and get some darkrain action in), call us sometime while he's in town I s'pose! Otherwise, hope you had a great holiday everyone! :D

-Jesi

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Darkrain? I hear he's kind of a big deal. I wanna watch him and The Wob play :o

I'm probably playing Melee at the PBT just for ****s 'n giggles. Have fun with the money I add to the prize pool, lol.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
GG's everyone, I had fun even though I did pretty bad. Let's do it again soon.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I would rather not play an absurdly good Captain Falcon, actually. I like knees to stay a short distance above the ground and out of my face.

Mimic: To life? Yeee....aaaahhh.... nope, no there isn't.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey Wobbles... thought you quit?

Final Smash 5 in one week, will you be there?

Click it..... you know you want to......

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
make darkrain stay a week and go to final smash

wait no

I can't believe I wasted my 4444th post on this

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I lied. I want to play Darkrain pretty badly.

AIM is excelexcel25 so somebody should get in touch with me if it could feasibly happen :D

Top Bottom