• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
honestly i've come to believe that falcon has no bad moves, only poorly utilized ones

Walt

Smash Ace
Knee's start up time is too long for me. I get stuffed during those 14 frames way too often. I rarely use it if it'll be a gamble just for a trade. If I know it'll trade or if current spacing makes overshot knees safe then yeah totally knee all the way.

Walt

Smash Ace
Boost can also be SDI'd down and teched. Techchasing and hitting people in the air with Boost is the only way to not get ***** by people who know whats up.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
CC requires you to be crouching
It can be ASDI downed but not when it combos to knee I believe

0Room

Smash Lord
I was going to say, the title is "thoughts on stuff"

So therefore nothing wrong has been said
Also the conversation flowed naturally from his post on tournament viability to fox to CC

Also for all of those who are confused
I meant raptor boost for tech chasing

Also somebody posted this in the scar FAQ thread for whatever reason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63j_b-5GQgQ#t=6m23s

Old, you guys have probably seen it, but the level of spontaneity is really interesting and inspiring

Windrose

Smash Lord
Really hope I can meet s2j @ the Ann Harbor tournament. :( but school is gay.

S2j: how do you manage to travel so much despite being in (i'm assuming you're in) school? (based on my facebook stalking of you)

0Room

Smash Lord
If you're good enough to win the money you can get back what you spent xD
Also you could just save up money

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Should I make a tutorial and/or a combo video revolving around sheik's broken f-smash?

D

Deleted member

Really hope I can meet s2j @ the Ann Harbor tournament. :( but school is gay.

S2j: how do you manage to travel so much despite being in (i'm assuming you're in) school? (based on my facebook stalking of you)
i've only traveled far once and that was pound 5

as for school, if school conflicts with me I would do all my stuff early and reschedule tests if needed

i am also one poor mother ****er, last year left me in about $9,000+ in loans fees because schooling in cali is extremely expensive and ghey, my main means of getting money was online poker and online poker is banned, with a decent chunk of money stuck on one of the websites seemingly indefinitely.

for the midwest tourney, juggleguy is being a super cool dude and reimbursing half my ticket which I will pay him back if I do well enough at the tourney

for apex, i'm hoping to win tourneyplay road to apex so I can get a 100 dollar stipend to apex, if not then its probably job timeeeeeee

don't feel like getting some dum minimum wage job (i think i will) when I made more money playing dum people online

===

shiek's f-smash is pretty dam good, and trademark technique of tafo who constantly ***** people doing run past them, f-smash backwards

===

windrose who the phuck are u on facebook LOOOOL

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
only ftp and pokerstars were shut down. there are other smaller sites that still accept us players

edit: and partypoker i guess, but that has been gone for year at this point

Windrose

Smash Lord
i sent you a friend request on fb awhile back. I'm trying to find all the falcons. But I can't find dark rain. I think his name is david, that's all i know.

Yeah they banned online poker in the states. It's still pretty popular here in canadia.

Manondorf

Smash Cadet
my main means of getting money was online poker and online poker is banned
Lol, if you live near a cardhouse just gamble in real life. I live about 15 minutes away from one up in the Bay Area. I make a couple hundred extra per month easy playing there.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Windrose:

Darkrain is the only Falcon pro who has his Facebook on super private or something. Probably cause he gets the most fanboy friend requests.

And it's Ann Arbor, not Ann Harbor, lol.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im not even one of the falcons anymore by windrose's standards, that saddens and inspires me

Top Bottom