• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.O.C.K. - A Falco combo vid by Forward

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
ARRRGH! forward does the same stuff I started doing, well three things anyway
(pillaring with shl and shine, using reverse full hop laser to go out and get opponents, and double jump -> double laser he does that at 7:05) w/e great smashers think alike. But you execute them in a match better than I do, mainly because you're a better falco (for now :embarrass ) I also thought I was the only one who used u-tilt that often in fastfaller combos. But I seriously do think you deserve a top 25 in the nation spot.

p.s. I like at 4:07 when the fly-guys mess up your l-cancel. whenever I see something like that I think "what if something lame like that lost the world-championship for someone?"

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahah, it was a joke, I just wanted to stir up some controversy.

It was an awesome video!
I have to say, Sean, since you were in colorado, Oklahoma had to get owned by Caveman and FLT...we were incomplete in ownaged-ness-ticity.

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
lol @ the germ

but yeah... i always wondered about those people who complain about the DI in combo vids. i mean, combo vids would be so boring if everyone DIed perfectly all the time

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
haha i guess this was worth the wait despite the fiasco with the trailer and the release date :laugh:

this was honestly one of the best combo videos i've seen

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
This is DaShizWiz on my friends account. That was a really good combo vid Forward. I like the way your falco moves, it has a unique style, thats what I like about it.

Wuthefwasthat, DI'ing is a pretty major part about combo vids IMO. If your opponent is DI'ing like crazy, and you still get a good combo on them(Like what Bombsoldier does), that is very impressive. But if they don't DI (In forwards vid most of them did), getting a combo on them is not too much trouble. Thats why that kid was complaining about the DI I think....

Wow...that was a pretty good combo vid. Nothing that I wouldn't expect from Forward, of course. Gay name, but awesome combo vid nontheless. DaShizWiz has a good point, BTW. Very good point.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
Wow The Germ, you are being unnecesarily rude. I was simply commentating on his video and trying to help out a fellow Falco player because I too main him and understand the struggles he must be going through trying to develop his game.

Sometimes I like to call Falco by his full name. Got a problem with that The Germ? Oh well *shrugs*. It's unfortunate my post bugs people who have no relation to the video at all. *sigh* : P I guess I'll give you some advice too The Germ. Go lurk elsewhere? kthxbye

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
OK says you were at OHSNAP2 in spirit!
layover deal sucks, but, coty rep'd AZ by almost beating smiles.

nice c.o.c.k.
i can never get enough of that shine->bair
keep smashin', i hope to play you sometime, man.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
that was insane stuff, what made it crazier is that I remember seeing videos of the people you were beating up and saying those guys are **** good. Yet you make them look like scrubs

D1

Banned via Administration
Dennis!!! Whaddup my nizzle and yeah Forward pwnz (no-brainer). Downloading as we speak to see if this is any better than his past great tourney match vids.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
GoodPancake is right. Sean needs to work more on his Falco. He barely uses any smash attacks, which were DESIGNED for KO'ing. You're going to kill people at like, 150 if you keep using weak aerials and tilts dude.

Oh, and use your up+b more. It's way better than your stupid reflector.

But yeah, your Falco could be good one day.

/sarcasm.

technomancer

Smash Champion
wow... foward your falco is just amazing. chap your editing and choice of music was very good. what software did you use to edit and what was the name of the song(s)? foward IMO you fry bombshielder, ive never seen a falco used liked that, like never. u air to back air. wtf man to sexy.. foward we have to play soon, unfortunantly when we do i will get combo just like them...
I've done this combo with just about every character in the game lolz?

Not that I'm saying that I'm as good as Forward. Awesome video too.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey Forward, I've been working on a combo vid for a while now, I had stopped putting footage into it, but your combo vid reinspired mine. I'm going to be releasing the combo vid tomorrow... can some of you guys check out my thread? I need a name for the combo vid.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we need to see a show down between dashiz and forward for 2nd best falco.
Forward, all i have to say to you is that you are on the road to glory to being the best falco ever, you are amazing.

ICUP™

Smash Rookie
that combo video made my scrotum feel ticklish

Forward you need to seriously come to Host 2 i am pretty **** sure there will be no bad weather considering its in March it would own if you would be there

..........please......... : (

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
So THIS is why you guys yelled for Forward to "show us your C.O.C.K" during that tournament. No wonder! It was funny but this makes it even funnier. hahaha.

Great video, I enjoyed it!! Too fast and fluid , and so smart!

is this really a combo video? i mean really people... ne1 with half a brain could DI out of those attacks >.> forealz. sorry for being harsh. but this is reality son ;o

overall, it was a fairly good vid showcasing your falco lombardi. i give it a C-. i think you need to work on some mind games. i could pretty much tell what your next move was before you made it. neways, ur mindgames and actual combos will develop as you get used to the game and the way its played.

you might actually want to give up learning smash melee because there is this new game for the wii called smash brawl that will that will be released sometime this year. maybe you should just wait and learn how to play brawl. i heard its going to be slower paced than melee, maybe slower gameplay will allow you to think of and add some tricksies to your playstyle.

good luck on your next video forward ~
rolflwhat a noob! i could 500$ mm u and **** u rofl... it likse taking advantage of a lil kid i f i mm lol!

Wow The Germ, you are being unnecesarily rude. I was simply commentating on his video and trying to help out a fellow Falco player because I too main him and understand the struggles he must be going through trying to develop his game.

Sometimes I like to call Falco by his full name. Got a problem with that The Germ? Oh well *shrugs*. It's unfortunate my post bugs people who have no relation to the video at all. *sigh* : P I guess I'll give you some advice too The Germ. Go lurk elsewhere? kthxbye

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Forward didnt just work on his falco game, he basically created that falco style. Ask him how long hes been playing.

Go give advice to some noobs. PC and Forward had close sets in OC2 I believe, and PC has not only the best falco in the US but also is the national smash champion. So... Basically Forward is the second best falco in the US, i suppose. Definitely in my opinion. And one of the best smashers around.

P.S. - Only noobs care about brawl.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
It's usually posts like these that force me to write even longer posts on how incredibly fu**ing ******** they are, but, seeing as how this guy obviously has no idea about who's who in the smash community or the reputation Forward has made for himself, I'll let forward handle this one, his defensive posts are usually funnier than mine anyway. But go easy, he called your Falco, "your Falco Lambardi".......and by the way Goodpancake, this "new brawl smash game" that's coming out, that's just a rumor, everybody knows that sh**, noob a**.

Now that you've made your combo video forward, welcome to DBR land, the place where scrubs think you and your opponents can't DI worth a sh**.
Agreed. I cant believe He said we cant DI, thats ****ing bull****. Germ, atleast i know what you feel now =(

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
To the opponents in Forwards video:

you guys should definately learn to DI after being hit by one of Forwards attacks. For those of you who don't know what DI is.. well DI stands for "directional influence". Effectively DIing after being hit will hopefully help you avoid being hit again.

I've been using this particular technique for awhile now and let me tell u, it helps : ). If you guys start to apply DIing to your game, you will definately become better smashers.

just trying to help u all out. enjoy. : )

Zoap

Smash Master
lol at good pancake. Looks like he lives in Norcal, how bout u come to a biweekly pancake and show us ur great DI, u know since ur so good at it and Fowards Falco obviously is noob like you said. God i hope he shows up, we should get simna to **** him, i mean wats worse than losing to ness right. Germ we should play this week, snap and kawn are both here so yea call up the cell or talk to pierre and we will arrange something wit u guys

Edit: BTW Foward loved the movie lol

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
lol at good pancake. Looks like he lives in Norcal, how bout u come to a biweekly pancake and show us ur great DI, u know since ur so good at it and Fowards Falco obviously is noob like you said. God i hope he shows up, we should get simna to **** him, i mean wats worse than losing to ness right. Germ we should play this week, snap and kawn are both here so yea call up the cell or talk to pierre and we will arrange something wit u guys

Edit: BTW Foward loved the movie lol
money match goodpancake and record them!!!

The GERM

Smash Ace
To the opponents in Forwards video:

you guys should definately learn to DI after being hit by one of Forwards attacks. For those of you who don't know what DI is.. well DI stands for "directional influence". Effectively DIing after being hit will hopefully help you avoid being hit again.

I've been using this particular technique for awhile now and let me tell u, it helps : ). If you guys start to apply DIing to your game, you will definately become better smashers.

just trying to help u all out. enjoy. : )
This makes me feel like I'm back in 2003 again....

Top Bottom