• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C0nn0r and PsychoMidget Present a tournament in Irvine!!

m00gleDUDE

Smash Rookie
OMG UR RIGHT!!!! DOUBLE THX!!!!

im up for playing friday wit you jetx/oreo or w/e

EDIT: OMG AZNFORCE ITS CUTOFF REDO IT!!! (if you do redo it, plz use the sheik from the first sig ;))

EDITEDIT: OMG AZNFORCE ITS LIKE PERFECT THX!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, I don't know if I can make it now. My boss told me that a bunch of people have already asked for that day off at work.

I'll know this weekend.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
M00gle, stop spamming. JTB, I hope you come!! LTB, sorry, I thought you said you were gonna bring a tv, I'll fix it now. Anyways, we need more tvs people!

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
OMG UR RIGHT!!!! DOUBLE THX!!!!

im up for playing friday wit you jetx/oreo or w/e

EDIT: OMG AZNFORCE ITS CUTOFF REDO IT!!! (if you do redo it, plz use the sheik from the first sig ;))

EDITEDIT: OMG AZNFORCE ITS LIKE PERFECT THX!!!
ok cool. my brother is getting people that dont use smashboards but i am but yea watever :laugh:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey are we doin crews????
It would be cool, even without money, just for fun....

If we are, i call Connor....

Redragon

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
We'll do crews if we have time and if PsychoMidget wants to. can anyone possibly give me a ride there and back? I'm in desperate need of one. (Cameron, if you come by to pick up Sushiman's things, can you pick me up? please....?)

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
can someone make me a sig? i keep trying to make one but i dont know what im doing so i just give up. well my characters are fox, marth, and falco. and the name is JetX. it would be a really good help.

i really like these pic of each to go on it.

fox:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/fox.html

falco:
http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/albums/starfox/starfoxas/falco.jpg

marth:

http://www.generation-snes.net/Soluces/Rpg/Fire_Emblem_IV/serie/Image1647.gif
or
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/ff/200px-Marth(anime).PNG

watever you think is better

background:
anything that has fire like this one

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...prev=/images?q=fire&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=G

please make one for me

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
XD since when were you so obssesed w/ making sigs aznforce? You still gotta make mine.. but i still can't decide between Pit or peach.. i WAS gonna draw it out.. but i realized that looks crappy..

ON TOPIC: I'll see if i can come. If i do, I'll need a partner if i'm gonna enter doubles.. also, if i come, I can bring a cube/smash/memory card and MAYBE a table too..

EDIT: OOPS just kidding.. I just remmebered that i'm going to disneyland that day O.o... shoot.. i was looking forward to this too.. anyone want a souvenier? ^.^

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hey are we doin crews????
It would be cool, even without money, just for fun....

If we are, i call Connor....

Redragon
don't I have a say in this? That 16 stock beast thing was a one time deal I'm guessing....:(

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
don't I have a say in this? That 16 stock beast thing was a one time deal I'm guessing....:(
ya i mean come on, i ripped **** at oc3 crews

well at least in 1 match haha

AND AS FOR CREWS: I would love to do them, but at the moment it doesn't look like enough people are showing up for crews

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Crews would be a good feature for the tournament. I wonder who would add me to there crew for the win?lol

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
If we have 15 people we could do 3 crews and battle. We should really try and do it.

Redragon

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm okay a crews, I suppose. The only reason why we didn't do so well was because Connor ditched us (:
oh shuddup, I only ditched because you said it'd be single elim. and I wanted to go w/ Sniper's crew cuz I knew they would win their first round, I'm not saying I didn't think we would win first round if I were with you but I thought it would be a maybe. I just wanted to play more... Boo ur DK vs my Pikachu 5 bucks!! I needa win so I can get into singles cuz no one wants to donate to me :( (I don't blame them, a dollar is a lot)

Sushi, if you're going for sure, can I hitch a ride w/ you?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SOMEONE's afraid they'll lose..2 dollars it is then! Nevermind sushi, I have a ride :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I dont think there will be enough people for crews but we might just do 3-4 man crews if it isn't too much. I'm having a smash til dawn afterwards if anyone wants to hang out at my house :)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
heyyy my vids from me and Redragon's practice session are up in the vid discussion if you peeps wanna see ;D!!!

andddd there's still a small chance i can go to this tourney!! WOOHOO cuz the only thing stopping me is going to disneyland. and i dont wanna go! CHEERS

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
heyyy my vids from me and Redragon's practice session are up in the vid discussion if you peeps wanna see ;D!!!

andddd there's still a small chance i can go to this tourney!! WOOHOO cuz the only thing stopping me is going to disneyland. and i dont wanna go! CHEERS

WHAT?! You're gonna ditch us? I suppose we could just give your ticket to someone else..... :p :laugh: then again, I'm kinda iffy about goin to disneyland too.. idk we'll see..

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
I gotta be put down as a maybe because I working from 11:30 to 3:30 on friday...=(

I am sure alot of you will still be there at that time anyways, besides I don't have a doubles partner so I'll just go to play friendlies after work if thats cool?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What time does this start at? Theres a concert in Riverside that I'm going to that starts at 8, so I need to leave sometime around 6-7ish.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Redragon. I was looking at your samus, and i think this will be pretty fun. But is there any one else who wants to money match me. Just so i could know how much to bring.LOL

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Redragon. I was looking at your samus, and i think this will be pretty fun. But is there any one else who wants to money match me. Just so i could know how much to bring.LOL
Trust me, i have improved from those matches. I watch my old matches and see what i so wrong, and work on it.

Btw, to all, i will be wearing a cool white hat! Thats how you will notice me!

@Connor, what are the times of the tourney???

Redragon

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hey, sorry being so unresponsive lately, it's the weekend and I'm tired and stuff. Well, I need to talk to PsychoMidget but I'm thinking 12. I'll put the official time on the first page when Psycho gets home from SD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
12 sounds delicious. That would work out.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
The staff will be buying pizza for just a dollar per slice but I wanna know who would wanna buy pizza from us? I just wanna know because last time, sushiman ended up wasting money for buying too much pizza. Would 4 pizzas be alright? a dollar per slice is pretty cheap compared to the pizza sold at OC3 amirite?

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
The staff will be buying pizza for just a dollar per slice but I wanna know who would wanna buy pizza from us? I just wanna know because last time, sushiman ended up wasting money for buying too much pizza. Would 4 pizzas be alright? a dollar per slice is pretty cheap compared to the pizza sold at OC3 amirite?
I'm sure if I go I won't buy any pizza. I have a few reasons for it.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I'll buy a slice or two. I may have a friend that's coming... IDK for sure though.

Oh, and MAKE UP UR MINDS ABOUT BANNING & COUNTERPICKING!!!!!! =O

Top Bottom