• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Ashburn VA 3/22/08 RESULTS 71 Entrants

Avalon262

Smash Cadet
nonsense, she's better than your zero suit and a whole hell of a lot less gay than your pikachu.

Thats because I'm very accurate at spamming dins fire and then finishing opponents off with upA or her forward smash. That was effective in doubles where all the attention wasn't on me.

Hey, its your fault for making me realize that Pikachu is better in brawl then in melee. :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thats because I'm very accurate at spamming dins fire and then finishing opponents off with upA or her forward smash. That was effective in doubles where all the attention wasn't on me.

Hey, its your fault for making me realize that Pikachu is better in brawl then in melee. :p
I regret it everyday.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
This is a bit late, but to everyone who came and played Melee on the setup I brought...I love you. =D I dunno if Tope will allow it next time, but if he DOES, I'll definitely bring it every time. <333

KM-013

Smash Lord
For some reason, no matter how it happens, I end up a tier ***** in every game I play. Marth and Toon Link ftw!

:chuckle:

This game is sweet.

Top Bottom