• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub results

chillindude829

Smash Master
jesus christ inui why are you so god**** annoying. i dont think you realize that no matter how smug you sound when pointing out what you think about character matchups, none of us give a shit.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It's a shame none of us play like homos
cg'ing *****. LOL. good matches though. I wish everybody mained Ness...

Chu Dat: thanks for the ride. I was so pissed the police pulled you over. You weren't even speeding. My mom didn't get that mad at me.
Meep: You don't hate me.
Forte: IRL anime charcter
Kadaj: I would've gone mk on you if you said you were going to infinite cg me. GG. I need more Marth practice.
Plank: Stop sandbagging in teams
DK Smash: It was fun talking to you and hat.
Yoster: we didn't do a Lucas/Ness mm... Good **** in teams.
Pyronic Star: I need Olimar practice so I can beat you.
June: good ****. We never played...
HAT: It was fun talking to you. Your falcon is amazing.
EE: It was fun playing your low tiers. Sorry I used Ness' dair against you.
Oath: Good **** it teams. I'll beat you next time.
Tope: The 2nd good wolf I've played.
ThunderHorse: It was amazing teaming with you. I'm surpised we did so well. We didn't even have an easy bracket and we placed 9th. We could've placed higher if I didn't sd so many times >_>; Btw, our team name was Tiltyu, a level one thunder mage from fire emblem 4. I thought it would be an appropriate team name if you combined our names together.
Tantalus: Stop sandbagging in teams.
Gonzo: Your Kirby is really fun to play against.
K-9: First good wolf I've ever played.
Okin: You got mad gayed by brakets lol. It was fun playing your Lucas.

I hope I place 13th next tournament I go to.

Edit: I think the reason MK doesn't win here is that nobody wants to really play as him. I could main Mk if I really wanted too... It's just so boring for me to play as him. The only reason I like brawl is because I find Ness fun to play in it.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts:

oath: haha, placed higher than u ;) i dont suck

K-9: wish we coulda played; never got to see ur wolf, fun doubles games though

jayo: fun doubles matches and thanks for the snake practice. i think i know the matchup a lot better now

thunderhorse: man, everyone was like 'you lost to thunderhorse?' after we played lol. good sh*t. thanks for the falco practice afterwards

BONK: agh, u predicted the future by beatin my lucario with DK. i ended up losin to DK smash. thanks for the DDD/Falco/DK practice and helpin me learn matchups. fun teamin with u too

lil b: lucario is so gay :D

EE: agh, my grudge match failed. lucario vs DDD is too hard. u got bragging rites now :(

azen: pro advice. "yo azen, wat should i do against Falco?", "just... combo him" xD

MattX: pro sportsmanship, fun games

ESOJ: fun doubles. double DK ***** lol

Yoster: im june hi :)

gonzo: u should've stayed DDD, lol. thanks for contributing to my food fund. ;) nice kirby

slikvik: lol, that money match was epic. u helped me get food today too :D nice wario/peach. my DK is tooo gay lol

bolt: we should team sometime, especially if spec don't show up again :p

spec: SHOW UP

tantalus: 'june, you're too good' that comment made my day man. thanks. sorry for knockin you out

waffle: haha, good sh*t before the tourney started and in friendlies near the end. i got there too early lol and u offically convinced me that ZSS > spacies

guy that had a same color controller as me, and whose controller i kept unplugging: get a different controller color lol

DK smash: ggs, DK is tew good

HAT: lol falcon

sage: MM?

everyone else or peeps that i forgot: <3

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
C3 Shoutouts!

JuneBug: Hell yeah, we should definitely team up sometime if Spec isn't around. :) DK Power!!

MattX: Always good sportsmanship, keep up the positive attitude. Too goodz.

ChuDat: Congrats on Singles/Doubles, we should defenitly talk more about our tournament. ;)

Azen Zagenite: Congrats on Singles/Doubles! It was an Honor doing friendlies with you man, I love your attitude when you play. Always having a good time, and get a good laugh. I need to play with more people like you. :)

Tantalaus: Fun Friendlies/Dittos! We should play more often.

SnaRf: I hate you. lol

EE: Keep that Marth up man, you definitely caught me off guard.

Plank: It was good finally meeting you. People need to stop hatin on your style, just do what you do.. even if they do think its gay. haha ;)

K-9: Glad to finally meet you man, sick Pikachu, I wanna see that wolf though.

Oath: Fun Team Friendlies, good **** playing in BMX's memory haha.

Gonzo: Good Sportsmanship, I like that custom controller of yours too!

Note To All Smash Players:
I found a Gamecube Controller at my Wii Station before I left and turned it in to the front desk at C3. It has a sticker on the back of the controller. If it's yours, ask the front desk.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
In a stunning turn of events, I did better in doubles than I did in singles. Go figure. Maybe next time my Sonic will start winning tournaments.

shoutouts:

Sage: I told you we had this, didn't I? lol. Good job in teams, especially taking Plank/Tant out in Delfino. We should team more often. Btw, I entered our team name as Tilt yu, so I dunno where the problem arose.

Forte: Stop being so good lol.

Pyronic Star: Last time I go Sonic in a tournament match <_<. No really, for some reason I was convinced that it'd work better than Falco. Good **** though, need to camp harder.

June: I think there was a typo with what you said. You probably meant to say "everyone was like 'oh, you lost to thunderhorse...'" ;). Lol, good matches though, both the tourney and friendly matches.

Tantalus: good games man, both doubles tourney and singles friendlies. Still as cool as ever, though I'm still curious as to why you switched to Fox over ROB.

Plank: Plank I need to learn how to camp harder with Falco - teach me. Lol, good **** in doubles though.

EE: Play Falco instead of Marth against PS. Just be sure to camp harder than me :D.

Waffle: If Smash were Rock Band, you'd 3 stock me every time. I hope you're enjoying my ONE DOLLAR! lol.

Chu: lol I'm still holding you to that game of Starcraft.

Good **** to everyone else I missed.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yawn another 2nplace finish for chu :x maybe you should get forte to team with you chu :p then you'll start winning! ...... lol

seems like thats what candy did!

ChuDat

Smash Master
wtf? Every good player in our region was already taken and I teamed up with someone at the last second and ur giving me **** about getting second? LMFAO. NO OFFENCE to Kadaj of course, there was off and on moments for him, and when he was on.. HE WAS ON! >=).

This is the first time u gave me **** ever man LOLZ

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
fun tourny gg's to every1

yoster you gotta burn me a copy of brawl with that kadaj costume as the only color hack on there. it was too good :)
Theres alot of **** you have to do on your Wii first. get homebrew and Backup loader channel. and after that you buy a blank DVD dual layer( dvd+R DL). And I heard with all the wiis out there only %50 of em can play burned dvd DL. Lucky me.

Famous

Smash Champion
Nah, it's just that Harpuia is mean't to lose...

Good games at C3 guys...My condolences to the Snake player I gayed...To the MK player..."Just cause it's Mario doesn't mean he can't ****"...

E.E- I'm banning Brinstar for now on...

Okin- Good **** on teams, we could have placed higher...

More shoutouts later...

Btw, my Luigi isn't better than my Mario...Luigi is just a better character =3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
LIL EFFING B SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Oath: stop stealing wario/mario dittos are freaking amazing <3 dittos

EE: lol at not paying venue fee Taco bell/KFC is too goodz

June: ggs lucario is gay LOL

Sage: You suck lol

Tant/waffle/plank: TACOS!!!!!!!

Woodbridge: STEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

plank: fun mm I gayed the **** out of you on delfinio LOL

Mow: ggs your ike is good I got you a few times with my YOSHI TRICKS!

Azen: SNAKE LOL

HAT: FALCON IS ****

Bolt: I will be at gamepad!!! most likley won't enter though

everyone else ggs

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Gah, had a rough tourney, but fun nonetheless.

Shoutouts~

Famous - Don't feel bad man, I made a stupid mistake. Good matches still.

DK Smash - Man, I've never played a DK, that was sick, I'll get you next time ^^.

Azen - You're such a cool dude, just playing to have fun, thanks for playing friendlies with me. And your Snake is too good.

Sage - We didn't play this time, next tourney we're at friendly/mm?

22 - Man, wtf, go to more tourneys, so you get more experience and don't make stupid mistakes.

Jayo/SMK - Good team, hope to play you guys again.

G-Reg/Meep - Gah, why did we get you guys first round. Good matches anyway ^^.

K9/Oath - Fun team matches.

Everyone else, it was cool, thanks. Hope to get around to more tourneys so I can meet and play more cool people.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sage - We didn't play this time, next tourney we're at friendly/mm?

22 - Man, wtf, go to more tourneys, so you get more experience and don't make stupid mistakes.
This post confused me.

I didn't even see you. I looked at the results and I was completely confused that you were there. Next time, I won't sd.

Tantalus, Sito is the Ike player right? Yea sure w/e. I might only do one dollar depending on how I feel... I'll be there next C3 if Chu/g-reg give me rides again...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Um... what character did he play?

Oh yea, I forgot. I told somebody to push a on their wii mote and my voice cracked at the same time so it sounded like I was yelling at them... Sorry >_>; I was trying to explain but you ran away or something.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Yo this thread is hilarious, man I wish I coulda gone, things woulda been fun.

Good stuff to everyone and man, our region is so disgruntled... ****ing cot4, and mk I blame you!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea those 5th and 7th place mks really disgruntle our region...

no matter how poorly mk does people whine, its hilarious

Top Bottom