• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberden Sept 27, 09

SOVAman

Smash Hero
thanks lil b, i tried my hardest.

Just wanted to tell everyone that next time, there won't be flatscreen laggy TVs!! I'm going to replace them with the 10 or so regular TVs that are in the back.

Also, no homebrew loaded wiis allowed!! load brawl regularly please to prevent any kind of hacking issues.

Also, any pausing during IC infinites will warrant a free grab for the ICs player (if he elects to do so).
YES new TVs looooool

rest of the rules sound legit good stuff

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Alan, our snake ditto was hilarious D: !

good **** KFCboss ..! you finally **** at this tournament on purpose lol..

and Candy, we will do better in teams next time :/

Taj/Oath, it's great seeing you guys again :) ..and Jose has your comb, oath
I up tilted u like three times & you did not die that last stock.. Grenades are funny lol

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!

1: meep: i dunno why your mom gave you that cross necklace of all gifts, but it looks nice. xD

2: Boss: funny how top 2 are the ones who have 3 stocked me in tourney. D: fun hanging with ya as always.

3: NL: way to deflate my bubble as you left >_<. agh, i forgot to save both of our sets. i wanted to watch those matches against your diddy and see what i did wrong. still, good **** placing 3rd, you're still hella good (at least for me).

4: Junebug: good **** getting 4th without sanoscy giving you the win. lolol

5: omni: haha, MD/VA needs some serious diddy practice. with ESOJ startin stuff back up, we'll get that matchup down eventually. ;_;

5: P~S Logic: sorry. good tourney sets and MMs.

7: chu: good stuff @ winning teams after getting sent to losers first round. fun chattin with you as usual.

7: malcolm: lol, you mad funny. bluesteak son!

9: EE: steppin it up i see... ;) good stuff beating deez, shadofiend, SASSY and anyone else i forgot. MD D3s too guuud! (Coney, Turbo, You)

9: ESOJ- good to see you again. thanks for the friendlies. you and NL have definetly shown i needa work on that diddy matchup. D: hopefullly i can come over some time and practice with you and candy, or maybe even vice versa.

9: sanoscy: don't quit! you're stilll the best aggro MK in MD/VA. :( one placing don't matter, and top 10 is still amazing. its quite hypocritical for me to say this, considerin i got 9th at woodbridge a month ago and RAGED, but i won't let it happen again. we both won't. deal? :D

9: candy: agh, you had that set against malcolm. :( still, good stuff, fun chatting with ya.

13: deez: thanks for cheering for NL? :ohwell:

13: HAT: you too good in teams! fun stuff in MMs and chatting.

13: sin: good teams MM/tourney set/ and singles MMs. your MK is getting there. 1-1 with NL ain't bad son. continue stepping it up.

13: gimr: soooo i heard your ness beat chu? no wonder you guys placed 5th! oh and that dude takeover is good too. <3

17: k9: keanu!

17: shadofiend: you're definitely a falco main. also, im still hungry lol.

17: bionic sonic: dont get so down on yourself. :( bluesteak! didnt hang with you much. D:

17: sassy: wow we talked so much at this tourney. fun stuff, you a cool guy.

17: bonk: DK is too gudz.

17: Lobos: DK is too badz. seriously though, you ***** my DK. xD nice job. we needa do some more friendlies. the TL matchup is fun and annoying.

17: lil b: troll more.

17: betazealot: wifi training sessions son. we got this. if you know what you gotta do to improve. you gonna become the best falco in MD/VA.

25: aposl: good stuff wreckin teams with pokemon trainer. we needa friendly sometime.

25: takeover: dang @ placing last. xD you're still ridiculously legit. that snake is one of the best to watch.

25: NKB: 'JUNE, YOU'RE SO KAWAIII' LMAO. you're a great addition to ATHF; hilarious dude. learn that (nearly impossible) falco matchup!

nilik: definetly got taller lololl. fun friendlies.

korn: thanks for the tips against NL, you're a good friend.

greg: you shoulda entered!

taj + oath: good stuff seeing you guys. blast from the past right there. hope to see yall at some more events.

overall great tourney, good stuff greg and C3 crew! i really like the backroom area, even though its a bit small.

Top Bottom