• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Jiggly January Ashburn, VA 1-31-10

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Says the metaknight.
I quit MK fool.

At Pound I didn't use only MK an entire set, tbh, I use him for Snake at Halberd and certain other MUs I'm not familiar with but how often I used to use MK is replaced by even more of my Kirby and some G&W now :D

Yeah, I quit MK pretty much. Although I've been timing scrubs out in friendlies with MK lately for lulz XD

I have more respect for MK players than Snake players. The funny thing is you main Pikachu, yet you can win matches with Snake that your Pikachu who you put countless more time into can't.

Snake is broken as ****.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah.....it kills everyone at like 60%.....OH WAIT

EXCEPT SNAKE!

That fukker doesn't die from it until like 90%

When will people realize Snake is better than MK =/

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Poyo.

I put way more practice into snake than I do with pikachu fyi. That's the downside of wifi. I can only practice snake efficiently.

I main both, not just one.

Now hush you little keyboard warrior, you.

Stop bothering me on smashboards.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo.

I put way more practice into snake than I do with pikachu fyi. That's the downside of wifi. I can only practice snake efficiently.

I main both, not just one.

Now hush you little keyboard warrior, you.

Stop bothering me on smashboards.
Then why do you call yourself a Pikachu main?

And I'll bother anyone who plays Snake lol

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I've been using pikachu way more than snake lately.

You tried to go MK on my pika.

So I went snake. fair nuff.

Now kindly stfu. We're not important enough to have a whole page about us.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Junebug's shoutouts!

Singles
1. Boss (Luigi/G&W): good stuff as usual. you're becoming mad consistent with these top placings in teams and singles lolz. we didn't get to friendly this tourney. D:

2. Chu (Kirby): goddamit chu, stop ****** me. 3-0 in tourney sets in the past 3 months. D:

3. June (Lucario): good lucario day for you! now learn how to counter chu.

4. Candy (Snake): good set candy. sorry about getting unlucky against me and boss. first match was BS with the last kill. we both woulda had a lot of trouble getting that last kill had that not happened. :( still, good stuff beating meep and omni; you deserve #1.

5. ESOJ (Diddy): sorry about nagging at you for losing to boss. xD its a super hard matchup. but... you have done it before! you can break these cuffs! fun tourney set. friendlies were hilarious as well. lol @ barrel spike on lylat. fun hanging as always. we'll team eventually! good stuff beating meep again.

5. Omni (MK): good teams sets. mad close. nice job pulling through in the first set. i didn't see you most of the tourney. D: i wanted to play friendlies.

7. P~S Logic (Olimar): the 7th place curse! it was a good thing at pound tho. xD mad close set. fun friendlies afterward too. i was laughing through most of them. hope i helped you in the MK matchup! good stuff winning teams.

7. Meep (ICs): dang, here i was expecting you to be rusty, but you proved me wrong. taking candy to 3rd game last hit and only losing cause of a mistiming on your upsmash (stupid nade!)? mad good. good stuff meep, you're still amazing.

9. Tantalus (MK): stepping it up! beating seagull? dayumz, mad pro. good stuff in teams. i think if we practiced a bit on wifi beforehand, we mighta beat omni and korn, haha you never know. work on avoiding all contact in the anubis, you did good for your first time. technically, it was my first time doing it in tourney too. xD ATHF! fun hanging with you as always. keep improving like this, beating seagull is a great start.

9. g-reg (Jigglypuff): jiggs is broken! nah, but ggs g-reg. sorry for camping your jiggs lol. good snake match as well. its still flashy as ever. we finally got to play in tourney. xD great TO-ing as always.

9. Taj (MK): thanks for the ride, and great seeing you again! we'll wifi some more this month. :D

9. K-9 (Pikachu): kenny 2 gudz, fun chatting in the ride there.

13. Seagull (Wolf/MK?): JIGGS.

13. Sassy (Zero Suit): we finally got to play! i'm impressed. :) SASSY gonna break one like takeover and coney? i hope so.

13. Llama (Snake): mclovin! keep improving, you gotta destroy everyone. fun fun friendlies. 13th ain't bad, you got plenty of time to beef up your placings. and you know what you have to do in order to improve. i was impressed when you said 'i'm ftilting too much, aren't i?'. if you are smart enough to know your bad habits like that, then you can erase them and continue to improve. fun hanging with ya.

17. 23% (Ganon): LEGENDARY STATUS. agh, we didn't get to play. D:

17. Manic (PT): were you the dude i played in friendlies? fun stuff.

korn: good seeing you as always. enter singles!

fun tourney guys, see you all again eventually.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I've been using pikachu way more than snake lately.

You tried to go MK on my pika.

So I went snake. fair nuff.

Now kindly stfu. We're not important enough to have a whole page about us.
Oh wow, I'm not talking about that match lmfao. I'm just talking about the character in general. I give Takeover this type of crap all the time XD

Even if you're a cool person, you're a f@g in the game if you play Snake IMO

You actually are right though, I shouldn't kill this thread.

TIME TO GOTO THE SNAKE BOARDS XD

....Oh btw....I can't handle projectiles, I lose to Links more often than MKs, true story.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
seriously poyo you always say you are going to quit

I hate to say it bud but, maybe this is the right time

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the shoutouts June. Your shoutouts for me I thought were very accurate.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
seriously poyo you always say you are going to quit

I hate to say it bud but, maybe this is the right time
Maybe =/

I've been practicing on timing out Snakes though :D

If I play against someone playing Snake, that means they're playing gay....I'll just play gayer than :D

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Seriously lil_b? If this isn't some stupid joke I wanna see the vid. I did get chaingrabbed by K-9. lol.

Top Bottom