• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4ing people through platforms

Lovetabu

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is common knowledge (I didn't see any posts about this), but when someone is on a platfrom above Snake, Snake can jump up and stick a C4 to them without landing on the platform. This seems just as useful as sticking C4s after powershielding and downthrow.

Heres a quick demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdciCQCzXjc

Xxll_The Boss_llxX

Smash Cadet
Yeah that is a real nice find. I also found out today (on accident) that you can C4-stick in the air too lol. I was playing a pretty good MK online and pressed vB in the air just as he ran into me. I heard the little "C4-stick" noise, then i detonated. Although sometimes risky, it's real fun sticking people in the air, as well as through platforms =]

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
hmm I never thought of this... I knew you could stick people in the air but this is pretty cool.
If you can stick people that are shielding this will be even better =O I don't know if you can?

Sw0rd

Smash Cadet
Sweet, this is pretty useful, even though I can't seem to get my opponents to stay on the platform very long.
You can also stick people on the ledge as well.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
yeah i was practicing on some computers. it works ok to mix your game up but i think pretty much all the time a nair is better. in low damage situations stickng might be better, but then you risk transferring it back to you when youre trying to get more damage on him.

Top Bottom