• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Wait, why would the normal health part matter for getting rid of the hud?

And I was mostly referring to the whole transition movement part rather than the no hud aspect.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Wait, why would the normal health part matter for getting rid of the hud?

And I was mostly referring to the whole transition movement part rather than the no hud aspect.
Well the transitions are actually easy if you record the game at a slow speed then just speed it up on your computer. That's what I ended up doing for a good chunk of my vid. If you find that your edit removes the sound, you can save the clip and extract the audio, then use Cool Edit Pro or something similar to speed up the audio the same speed as the video then put the two back together again, and I was talking about for HUD removal, but hardcore makes people camp and stuff so i would want more health to eliminate the camping.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I was planning to do just that but I can't see how what I want to do can work by doing that. Maybe it's because I just haven't tried it yet so I haven't seen how it can work.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Welp I managed to get a blackbird and dogs in care packages yesterday, so I'll probably have to keep them in my lineup for now. I've been messing around a lot with classes but keep switching back to silenced AK with sleight of hand. Too good. What do you all usually run with?

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah those are the 2 ARs I've been using (sometimes G11). Haven't found an SMG I like yet and I can't use shotguns on every map. I don't know if it's me getting bored with the game or what, but it just feels like I'm using the same gun when I use an AR (except G11) and I want to change it up. Like they just all seem to do the same job about equally well.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
with SMG's I personally like

MPL with grip and rapid fire
PM63 with extendos

both look amazing when you ADS and you have a sick emblem (like mine lol)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
AK74u is amazing with any attatchment and any class.
Next to that, I think the Spectre is the best. The MPL has awkward sights. Too awkward for me. The PM63 shouldn't be forced to give up an attatchment just so that it can have a decent clip size, and the thing needs scavenger.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You all suck at this game.

Mac11 Rapid Fire. Do it.

It tears through people at close range. It has clean iron sights. It has essentially non existent recoil. Burst Fire it at a Sniper's head when he's at a window a couple times (I just press the trigger a couple times as if it were a semi-auto gun) and they drop.

Best. Gun. Ever.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
SoH, aim better.

I can get a mag to go through at least 2 people on average, and you should never be forced into a situation where you can't find time to reload with SoH between killing 2 people.

The reload is short, anyways.

MP5 extendos are also amazing, but it lacks in the long range department.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Played some domination today and decided to try the Mac11 out on Summit. Must say the things are pretty damn unstoppable up close, but yeah you can really only get 1 person per clip usually. Even so, the 2 summit games I played were like 33-4 and 41-8, I ran scavenger/steady aim/something.

Right now I'm working on getting Ninja pro since it's supposedly so good. I don't have a real headset or anything (don't think I'll buy one coming up either) but I want to see how it does without it. I don't like any of the bomb playlists though :(

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't feel like working up to Ninja pro because of the SnD requirement, Saudi. The normal one works fine for me.:applejack:

I might dabble with the PSG1 today, I really only pick it up from dead friends/enemies when I want to mess around. It's not too bad at killing multiple enemies at a time. Variable Scope is splendid, I run it on every sniper I can.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you can play demolition or sabotage as well to get ninja pro. Just has to be bomb plants.

Well I'm getting my new mic tomorrow, we should get a squad and dominate something sometime soon. The only question is which game type?

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Or not. :/

Found out ninja pro isn't very good. Maybe if I had a legitimate headset and not a cheap $20 one from Walmart I might be able to utilize it, but it barely made a difference when I used it.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
God I miss when this game had a little challenge to it. People are so ******** it's unbelievable.

Every single lobby is like combat training on the lowest difficulty x_x

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
BKpro and I took many CoD virginities with the amount of Team StarSpas destruction that went on last night. everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Then the CoD gods frowned upon me and made me stop playing.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I see nothing wrong with playing bad people. It doesn't bother me too much that I can get blackbirds/do whatever I want pretty easily.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I used to love zombies but haven't wanted to play it in a while. It's kinda dispiriting that 1 game is going to take like 2 hours, only so you can die and try again. Zombies was fun when I sucked and getting to round 10 was an accomplishment

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I used to love zombies but haven't wanted to play it in a while. It's kinda dispiriting that 1 game is going to take like 2 hours, only so you can die and try again. Zombies was fun when I sucked and getting to round 10 was an accomplishment

Haha, I know what you mean. I got carried to like... round 15 on my first game and I thought that was really great.

It was on Kino, which is regarded as a pretty easy map. My goal is 30 on every map and that takes at least 3 hours.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've been playing black ops again since I finished the Jav and riot shield challenges in MW3 and so I need to get my 30,000 tomahawks in this game :3

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Ok so I saw that quadcopter leak, and the other week I saw that "Return for debriefing" leak. These leaks happen every year and I'm just going to put this out there, I think they're deliberate.

It's well known that CoD is fantastic at hype, pretty much the only game that surpasses them for creating hype is the Halo series, and a lot of the stuff that gets people buying CoD is the pre-release build up so people will buy it day 1.

So I expect more leaks to come, as this happening every year is just too strange to be coincidence I say.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Where did Grandeza go off to? I need someone to play Zombies with!
still dealing with bed bugs in my house which is why I haven't been on for a couple of months. Exterminator is coming back Saturday to hopefully declare us bed bug free so we could unpack all our things. If all goes well I'll be back on xbox the weekend after this one. I'll be so rusty with zombies it's ridiculous.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
still dealing with bed bugs in my house which is why I haven't been on for a couple of months. Exterminator is coming back Saturday to hopefully declare us bed bug free so we could unpack all our things. If all goes well I'll be back on xbox the weekend after this one. I'll be so rusty with zombies it's ridiculous.
Oh right, you did mention bed bugs. And it's not a problem. I'll take the badkid out of you! :D

Player-1

Smash Legend
I finished all of the SMG challenges so I moved onto shotguns and I thought Olympia would be fun with tomahawking, but this gun sux :3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think this thread should be revived.

Lately I have been playing Black Ops a lot. I really got into the competitive playlist. I have some classes that I use for it. Unfortunately, there are certain perks that you just have to use because they're the only decent perks.

[Collapse=Classes]
AK74u @ Rapid Fire
Semtex/Stun
-Lightweight
-Sleight of Hand
-Ninja

MP5K @ Extended Mags
Semtex/Stun
-Lightweight
-Steady Aim
-Ninja

Famas @ Red Dot Sight
Frag/Stun
-Lightweight
-Sleight of Hand
-Ninja

Commando @ Red Dot Sight
Frag/Stun
-Lightweight
-Hardened
-Ninja

AK47 @ Silencer
Frag/Stun
-Lightweight
-Hardened
-Ninja[/collapse]

Every other player uses the FAMAS class. There is almost 0 variety when playing on the competitive playlist.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Silenced ak has always been my best gun. I like aug extended mags a lot though. Always good to have spare classes with hacker and blast shield just in case you run into people who claymore/flash/stun constantly

Top Bottom