• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Everyone...
Someone, your very own Wretched of team SWF, has achieved one of the most amazing feats of all time.
Odin will put it up tomorrow.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Ive been back in school since Tuesday and didn't bring my box with me, hopefuly I'll get it back soon to join in on the ****, can't believe I didn't play with you guy all over break

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Guys, I have a new role in playing this game.
equipment destroyer
I frickin sniped 4-5 claymores per game on S&D earlier.
With hardened and the psg1 it is grand.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
we need more PS3 players, anyone who plays on PS3, add me

PSN: dabuz18

BTW, im amazing at this game :]
hey dabuz, remember me from AiB? add me up

i might be on later tonight

PSN: TdotThai

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Dear montage kiddies,

I hate it when myself and 2 other teammates are the only ones on a team of 6 playing the objective while you try and 360 no scope people. What are you trying to prove? Who even watches montages anymore? Do you get lots of head when you do a 360 YY xxxsiiiIIIzzzckkkkkSNIPEZZZZ across the map?

Sincerely,

Really pissed off

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Dear montage kiddies,

I hate it when myself and 2 other teammates are the only ones on a team of 6 playing the objective while you try and 360 no scope people. What are you trying to prove? Who even watches montages anymore? Do you get lots of head when you do a 360 YY xxxsiiiIIIzzzckkkkkSNIPEZZZZ across the map?

Sincerely,

Really pissed off
You canadian pop star?
But really, I agree with this in a sense that people aren't trying to be productive, but I don't mind the masses of LOL'ers.

Well look what that obsession led to :awesome:
It works.
Thunder, why haven't you been on in so long?
I say we do a big team SWF raid on S&D tonight, if you will all get on ^^

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You canadian pop star?
But really, I agree with this in a sense that people aren't trying to be productive, but I don't mind the masses of LOL'ers.

It works.
http://www.myfacewhen.com/176/

An entire SWF team in SnD?

...I hope my body can take it...

We should also totally have a pool party on Villa again.

15/18 players using sniper(camping)

what the ****
O_o Curious towards what map...

inb4jungle

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It works.
Err, got my stuff taken away from me again and I've really ****ed up my life in general but I'm working towards making it better and stuff. I got my stuff back but the problem in general hasn't been solved yet.....

Also working a bit on getting ready for pound 5 and stuff, instead of playing BO.....

Haha, the temple spot destroys the lion king hill.
and I showed you that spot don't forget ^.^

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Id be happy to. I need a new mic though, something happened to it and it's all staticy. What prices do they go for?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Are the quality on those good enough? I really only put the mic on to occasionally troll 12 year olds so I don't really know.

I'll see if I can pick one up when I get an sd card.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
If you added me and its not accepted its cause my box is at home with my brother and didnt accept, should be getting it back like monday though

and when it happens, **** will commence

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My body is ready, to accept friend requests.

I'll be home soon and will be willing to play till the wee hours of the morning.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Dear montage kiddies,

Sincerely,

Really pissed off
It's generally agreed that "360 no scopes" were never good clips, just something that people brought from sniper lobbies into pubs. That died out in 2008 and the kids with dazzles that don't know what they're doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTl4xLCn5GY
^Example of what modern montages are like. Trickshots are cute and all, but if you're saying that the entire recording community is made up of dumb kiddies, then you're wrong.

You should play with the SWF crew more often, we aren't like the randoms that would actually sit on a ladder and try to get a goofy noscope across ten maps.

Top Bottom