• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol @ bolded.

You're naturally biased towards everyone here to some degree, Leafy. The idea of an unbiased opinion is hilarious. :laugh:
You got me there, I guess.

I SHOULD have said that I try to hold as much of an unbiased opinion as possible.

Icy, I'm so horrible at 1v1s that it's gotten to point where it's not even funny. Yet I do amazing in FFAs, winning and generally getting <10 deaths every game.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I said I could hold out on my own on FFA

I didn't say I could beat someone who's played the game much longer than I have.
So there aren't any people in the FFA matches you join that haven't played longer than me?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Iunno, haven't you played since the game came out or something?

And about 60% of the people who play there are either at around where I am, or they are noobs.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Iunno, haven't you played since the game came out or something?

And about 60% of the people who play there are either at around where I am, or they are noobs.
So the other 40% means...?

Exactly. Let me know when you wanna man up and take my challenge.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Enough of this... Seriously. It's gotten to the point where this thread is basically being derailed by senseless spam.

Shut up, Icy. You don't see a problem in the fact that how stupid you're being? You're bashing the level of skill that someone who has barely ANY experience in the Call of Duty series whatsoever. You don't see a problem in the fact that you're challenging someone who has barely played this game to a 1v1, somebody who is flat out saying that you're better than they are?

Like, holy ****...Shut the **** up and stop being such a ****.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Enough of this... Seriously. It's gotten to the point where this thread is basically being derailed by senseless spam.

Shut up, Icy. You don't see a problem in the fact that how stupid you're being? You're bashing the level of skill that someone who has barely ANY experience in the Call of Duty series whatsoever. You don't see a problem in the fact that you're challenging someone who has barely played this game to a 1v1, somebody who is flat out saying that you're better than they are?

Like, holy ****...Shut the **** up and stop being such a ****.
My offer still stands, Roach.
you won't.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
On F8AL's behalf since he isn't here, I think he'd like it if everyone would stop with the hostility. Don't resort to name calling and stop picking on the new players. You know full well that you would never challenge someone to a serious 1v1 if you know you wouldn't win. The roach jokes were meant to be harmless and an inside joke between everyone that plays with him.

Give the guy a break. Leafy, you've been great to this thread, don't ruin that.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Since the voice of reason has now spoken...

How is the Resurgence Map Pack??? Glad to see Vacant and Strike back! Loved those maps. And Carnival looks like crazy fun!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Resurgence maps are a refreshing change of pace. I really enjoy them and I'm glad they were woth $15. Carnival has quite a few chokepoints so it's never straight up campy. Fuel is rather large and easy to win if you flank the giant wide open Lion King-esque place. Trailer Park is all around good. It has sniping spots, rushing routes, and no two stories. Strike and Vacant just look bad because of the new lighting.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I hated the Stimulus package so much that it got to the point that I had I delete it from my system. Comparing it to the joke Stimulus Package, is the Stealth clowniness of the Resurgance pack better?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Resurgence maps are a refreshing change of pace. I really enjoy them and I'm glad they were woth $15. Carnival has quite a few chokepoints so it's never straight up campy. Fuel is rather large and easy to win if you flank the giant wide open Lion King-esque place. Trailer Park is all around good. It has sniping spots, rushing routes, and no two stories. Strike and Vacant just look bad because of the new lighting.
I agree with this, but I did like the lighting on Strike. I still don't like Vacant though.
I hated the Stimulus package so much that it got to the point that I had I delete it from my system. Comparing it to the joke Stimulus Package, is the Stealth clowniness of the Resurgance pack better?
Way to waste about 15$ unless you Gameshared. Resurgance is the best out of the two, though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You guys got stupid in a matter of one day?

Lol?

And roach, I think you're getting the bad side of us because your name comes from one of the most hated bugs EVER.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
The only thing that's stopping me from liking Fuel (unlike you guys) is that rock glitch I mentioned earlier. I still can't understand how the **** they managed to find that out so fast in the week or so the Resurgence map pack's been out. It's pathetic.

... I need to actually try that stealth clown trick. Heck, I don't even know where it is. Carnival is meh.

I haven't actually played very much on Strike and Vacant, so I reserve my comment for later.

The only one I'm actually liking about now is Trailer Park. I don't know why.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
On F8AL's behalf since he isn't here, I think he'd like it if everyone would stop with the hostility. Don't resort to name calling and stop picking on the new players. You know full well that you would never challenge someone to a serious 1v1 if you know you wouldn't win. The roach jokes were meant to be harmless and an inside joke between everyone that plays with him.

Give the guy a break. Leafy, you've been great to this thread, don't ruin that.
Thanks for posting this. I was sleeping when all of this crap happened. You can probably imagine my reaction when I woke up and read all of these replies. C'mon guys, you know better than this! :mad:

And hope everyone had fun yesterday! I'm always open to suggestions for future game days!

S

smash brawl player 99021

Thanks for posting this. I was sleeping when all of this crap happened. You can probably imagine my reaction when I woke up and read all of these replies. C'mon guys, you know better than this! :mad:

And hope everyone had fun yesterday! I'm always open to suggestions for future game days!
No Ground War. /rage/

DUB

Smash Lord
Lol, I love Ground War...sometimes. When theres not a constant enemy Harrier or Chopper out the whole game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I like ground war, but it's almost impossible to find a game that actually plays for more than 10 seconds without migrating host. A lot of the time I find myself in ground war games with people just noob tubing and RPG'ing, but that's not that all that annoying seeing as it happens in basically every game/game mode. People also shoot down killstreaks much faster from what I see, which is expected with the extra few players. I think I like just normal domination and TDM though. The number of players seems more balanced, and with the spawns being as terrible as they are, ground war can be obnoxious.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
The custom classes outside of the first two (the FAMAS and the UMP45) suck big balls. It's a pretty dumb idea, if you ask me.
Plain stupid (no offense)

Those are like the worst classes in the game :p
:( x2

It's iffy at best. While they certainly aren't the worst classes (the sniper class can hold it's own, the SMG class uses the UMP, which is extremely flexible, and the assault is your generic set) they aren't the best either (it is better to use the WA2000 or M21 (or M14) with cold blooded on, there are better designs for the remaining two classes, etc).

It would be interesting if you succeeded.
Yeah, I know they arent the best (geez, the MW2 devs really love bling, dont they?), but they arent altogether bad, per se
And, having just prestiged, i havent unlocked the wa yet, so i guess thats a moot point

======

Imma be playin some ps3 mw2 right now, so if anyone's on, hit me up

and also, yall really need to shut the **** up with all this trollin goin on, its getting on my nerves
[/backseat modding]

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I just.. I just hate the new map pack. Whenever I play on them, it just seems like I lose. And Icy, don't. I already know you're gonna say, "you lose because you suck." So just don't.

Vacant is vacant - not bad. Fuel I think is TOO big, and people just camp w/ snipers. Trailer Park isn't bad if you're running around w/ the spas the whole time. Strike I could care less - it's ok. Carnival is just. Argh. I don't even wanna talk about that. I thought it would be great, but it seems every game I've played on it, the other team just camps in their spawn.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man Carnival looks like it sucks

I mean yes, I love the idea of the Carnival, and the design looks great, but camping. I saw this vid on the Xbox Dashboard of the guy who made the maps... he hid behind a clown "you have to be this big to ride" cardboard cutout for almost the entire game picking people off who went near him... they were ******** to not realize where teh guy was hiding :confused:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Man Carnival looks like it sucks

I mean yes, I love the idea of the Carnival, and the design looks great, but camping. I saw this vid on the Xbox Dashboard of the guy who made the maps... he hid behind a clown "you have to be this big to ride" cardboard cutout for almost the entire game picking people off who went near him... they were ******** to not realize where teh guy was hiding :confused:
He is fourzerotwo and he is a stealth clown.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol... Stealth Clown. More like Camp like a ***** Clown.
No not really. He's a stealthy clown. If that's synonymous with "camp" in your vocabulary, then that's just fine. Camping would be sitting in a corner with your sights aimed at a doorway, claymores covering the other entrances. He plays defensively. Don't lie, you'd "camp" to pull off scores like the youtube commentators.

Top Bottom