• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I haven't.Every nuke I have is without **** tatics
Okay, I get it. Your opinion is duly noted.

Get over it. I'll only use that class if they use it or if I'm going for another nuke.

Retaliation, yes.

I have never achieved a nuke in my MW2 career, much less stooped to that level.

And by that level, I mean resort to nothing but OMA/DC tubes.
^
Same as the top response.

Played this game today, ran into a lag switcher.......man I just can't get into a good match today in any CoD game. Even on Christmas people have to be rotten cheaters.
Did you report/file a complaint on the player?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't defending it. I know it's a cheap *** way/tactic to do good/get a nuke.

I just wanted another nuke. I'm done.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Please like you guys haven't used OMA DC in order to worsen someone's day and/or get a nuke
I ran OMA DC as retaliation one time and happened upon a Nuke that way.

Every other Nuke I've gotten has been Harrier + CG + Nuke using an F2K, AK47, AUG, or M21.

I haven't.Every nuke I have is without **** tatics
I approve of this statement.

As far as knifing classes go, I apologize to you fine gentlemen, but I do use Commando. :(

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Commando isn't cheap.
LOL
Delta has already said this, but just because it is the only perk that you activate doesn't mean it is cheap.
Ninja is so useful in the game for most game modes (Ground War usually nullifies it). Sitrep can be the most amazing thing in hardcore and search. Steady Aim can be **** too.
Commando is a poor decision because of how situational it is. People can say "OH WELL YOU CAN GO KNIFING EVERYONE," but when it is demonstrated, it just makes people play smarter. Don't put yourself in a situation where a knife lunge will beat your gun.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Son, I am disappoint.:c
I'm sorry. :(

He only uses it to jump off buildings. :troll:
I don't do that too often, actually.

Cause some people use baby monitors and have a headset?
I usually outrun the monitor, and if I'm being sound *****d the person is usually at a corner, and since I check my corners, they get stabbed.

Cause some of us our men.
soniamdisappoint.jpg

Commando isn't cheap.
LOL
Delta has already said this, but just because it is the only perk that you activate doesn't mean it is cheap.
Ninja is so useful in the game for most game modes (Ground War usually nullifies it). Sitrep can be the most amazing thing in hardcore and search. Steady Aim can be **** too.
Commando is a poor decision because of how situational it is. People can say "OH WELL YOU CAN GO KNIFING EVERYONE," but when it is demonstrated, it just makes people play smarter. Don't put yourself in a situation where a knife lunge will beat your gun.
I agree with this, although I believe SitRep is better than Ninja and the best third tier perk in the game.

Too bad most ppl bring a knife to a gun fight.

:phone:
And fail miserably cuz they're bad. Same way people think knifing in MW3 sucks - it doesn't.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Commando isn't cheap.
LOL
The incredible lunge range instantly going through bullets seems cheap to me. And its not about realism. It wouldn't be as cheap if your bullets actually meant something while they lunge at you, allowing you to possibly bulltrue the person trying to lunge at you, similar to how you can bulltrue someone in halo that has the sword.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What are you talking about bullets go through people. If you fire bullets that don't kill them, it is because they knifed you before you could hit them with enough bullets. It is at that point that you should realize that MW2 is very connection based.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The incredible lunge range instantly going through bullets seems cheap to me. And its not about realism. It wouldn't be as cheap if your bullets actually meant something while they lunge at you, allowing you to possibly bulltrue the person trying to lunge at you, similar to how you can bulltrue someone in halo that has the sword.
*Hands you a +9,001 flame shield*

What are you talking about bullets go through people. If you fire bullets that don't kill them, it is because they knifed you before you could hit them with enough bullets. It is at that point that you should realize that MW2 is very connection based.
Good, that's the way it should be. No stupid *** lag compensation like MW3 used to have.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Shaddup
you live in a rich person house.
If you didn't you'd want lag comp.
I don't live in a rich person house and I run on 3 mbps and all joking aside I seriously don't want lag comp. I have one of the ****tiest connections on the face of the earth and even if something else gets connected to the internet at the same time as my Xbox, like even something as small as a phone, then my connection is going to be one bars straight across the board. Lag compensation is seriously one of the stupidest and worst ideas that Infinity Ward ever came up with and the thought of them actually implementing that into the game at one point makes me ashamed to own a CoD game, especially the most recent one where I should just gone with some other game like Uncharted or Assassin's Creed or something instead. I shouldn't be fair to those who are spending the extra buck to have to have a worse experience because some of the people who have bad connections are too cheap to get a better one. If they really wanted to solve connection issues, they'd put in dedicated servers in games, even though it's going to cost them money. They have made in the billions in terms of cash off the CoD franchise, and yet they don't want to put in dedicated servers because it's going to cost them at the most a million, and that's just me guessing because I have no idea how much they actually cost to begin with, and then they want to go with the half arsed solution of just punishing the players for their own incompetence.

Yeah, no thank you

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I find it funny that you can have the worst connection ever and still have 4 bars.
The bars are your connection to the host/server, not your connection speed.
Having 1 bar every game is terrible luck. That, or you live really far away from all of your hosts.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I find it funny that you can have the worst connection ever and still have 4 bars.
The bars are your connection to the host/server, not your connection speed.
Having 1 bar every game is terrible luck. That, or you live really far away from all of your hosts.
95% of the time, I'm the game host. Fuelbi usually gets 4 bars when this happens.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Canada is nowhere near Mexico.

I really don't stand by the statement about location. I've played games of gears with hosts across the nation and had a great connection, and then I've played games with IRL friends and I lag horribly. (Gears 1 public unranked matches tell you who is the host)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Not even what the **** are you talking about? Most of the time it stutters between 2-3 bar quality. I WISH I had 4 bars
Uh dude, we tested this in MW3. You had a 3-4 bar. I give most ppl in the game a good connection when I host.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Well considering I would shoot at him and he teleports through my bullets that I'm shooting at him I would call that lunging through my bullets.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Got my 4th nuke in MW2 this afternoon, Dom on Afghan. :D

The CG only got me up to 20 kills so I had to find 5 other ppl to kill before getting it. x_x

Top Bottom