• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We really won't. **** you for having a life. You'll regret this! :mad:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I was at a friends house yesterday, and we played this for game for like, 3 hours.

As soon as I get a Ps3, I'm getting this. I know that PC > All, but most of my rl friends have this game for Ps3.
Not the case for this game. Too many hackers. Lack of dedicated servers is just ********. They really screwed the PC players on this one. I sold mine to my friend for $20 2 days after getting it.

Lol, Tranzworld pretty much covered this...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Not the case for this game. Too many hackers. Lack of dedicated servers is just ********. They really screwed the PC players on this one. I sold mine to my friend for $20 2 days after getting it.

Lol, Tranzworld pretty much covered this...
Crap, I've always liked the mouse/keyboard setup better than controllers, but oh well. >_<

Is the ps3 version ok?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Crap, I've always liked the mouse/keyboard setup better than controllers, but oh well. >_<

Is the ps3 version ok?
The only advantage the PS3 has over the X360 version is free online play.

EDIT: Also, the 6 million copies of MW2 sold are only for the X360 and PS3 combined. It is not counting the PC sales.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Second most posts! Woohoo!
Reported for minor spam.

On a lighter note, I had so much fun with the tactical knife class. :)

Sub
Magnum w/ Tactical Knife
Throwing Knife / Smoke x 1

Marathon Pro
Cold Blooded
Commando

Grunt

Smash Master
so i played on my first hacked map on live today.
infinite time domination with teams extended to ground war size all on rust.
It was cool, i hung out and got about 30 headshots for some gun.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I always thought it was rather difficult to get a throwing knife kill x_x

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Reported for minor spam.

On a lighter note, I had so much fun with the tactical knife class. :)

Sub
Magnum w/ Tactical Knife
Throwing Knife / Smoke x 1

Marathon Pro
Cold Blooded
Commando

You should YouTube "ONLYUSEmeBLADE", all he did was knife in CoD4 and is currently doing it in MW2. ;)

@Ladybug: Having a high post count doesn't matter. Quality > Quantity

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It really isn't diffcult to get throwing knife kills. I play on 5 for my sensitivity, so you really have to adjust.

It feels much more rewarding than getting a Semtex kill.

@F8AL - Just did. I love how he's never fired a single shot.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Semtex kills make me smile always x3

Only a few more days until I get MW2 x3

xSerinx if anyone wants to add me on XBL.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hahahaha I've felt like calling you Ladybug before. LAdybug's a female though, you're a guy I assume?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm not sure when I can, hopefully by Christmas or so, if I can find the $300.

Need I remind you that I'm 16, AND unemployed. I only get money through gifts and lunch. There are other ways of course, but I don't do that.

And yes, I am a guy... People who have met in person from SWF are usually surprised to see a 6'6" black guy named Leafybug.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I just had one of those games on Rust with huge teams and no time limit. I got around 1,200 kills, I think. About 20 Chopper Gunners, 30 Harriers, a lot of predators. Leveled up 7 times, went from Blue Tiger ACR to Fall ACR in 1 hour of headshots.

I got so many titles and emblems from that, it was ridiculous. My new streak is 42.

What a game.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I encountered that in Domination.

It was great because I spent most of the game right behind their spawn.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Huh, turned on my 360 today just to be 100% sure that it had the RRoD and for some reason it didn't show up. So I'm guessing my 360 still works. I'll definitely be on tonight but I don't know for how long though, it could pop up again. F8AL, I know you got my GT and I know me and Zero Beat played some Halo 3 together, but for everybody that doesn't have my GT, it is JHaas90.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just finished watching the 2009 Spike Video Game Awards and I have some good and bad news:

Good news: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 won the shooter of the year award. (Beat other FPSs like ODST (obv.), Killzone 2 (LOL) and Left 4 Dead 2)

Bad news: MW2 lost to Uncharted 2 for GoTY...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I just finished watching the 2009 Spike Video Game Awards and I have some good and bad news:

Good news: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 won the shooter of the year award. (Beat other FPSs like ODST (obv.), Killzone 2 (LOL) and Left 4 Dead 2)

Uncharted 2 for game of the decade.

Puddin

Smash Lord

I saw, and I laughed. Hard. Honestly I couldn't be happier for Naughty Dog, they deserved this. Funny thing is that Uncharted 2 lost in categories like Best Action game. How can something be the best overall game of the year (according to Spike, the MANS channel) but not the best in it's individual genre?

Puddin

Smash Lord
Uncharted 2 wasn't much of an adventure game.
But by the logic of "This game is better than all others this year, and deserves GoTY" then it should have also won an award for it's genre if it is, in fact, better than all other games this year.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Modern Warfare 2 would've lost sequel of the year, too. :urg:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

Tbh I saw that coming. U2 deserved the win.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Huh, turned on my 360 today just to be 100% sure that it had the RRoD and for some reason it didn't show up. So I'm guessing my 360 still works. I'll definitely be on tonight but I don't know for how long though, it could pop up again. F8AL, I know you got my GT and I know me and Zero Beat played some Halo 3 together, but for everybody that doesn't have my GT, it is JHaas90.

If you get a RRoD your 360 might work sporadically, but it'll eventually need to be sent in for repairs.

Uncharted 2 deserved GoTY, but Call of Duty gave it a run for its money.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm bored of these Rust games. After the 500-600 kill mark, it gets dull for me. I miss regular games.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Someone needs to explain to me what these rust games actually are...I haven't heard/seen anything about them except your guys' posts.

S

smash brawl player 99021

So is a basically a Domination game on Shipment? Spawn kills and all that good stuff?

Grunt

Smash Master
they're really annoying now, since i join one out of every 2 domination games i try to play.
it sucks, domination is my favorite.
:C

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Well, I got the game, Ranked 30, and kinda suck (really poor K/D ratio, but I'm getting the hang of things).
Yes, I got an Xbox, and yes, My sniper class is doing well. I still have to work on the other classes though. oh well, I'll work on it later.

Top Bottom