• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Those pictures are so alike that I'm legitimately having trouble following this thread.

And no, we can't ban hotarms, not after the windshield wiper incident.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It wasn't my internet. It was my XBox. Skype/Facebook/Youtube worked fine. I signed into Xbox with no problem.

That god damn XBox refused to not freeze though.

Also:

[2:57:49 PM] Deltacod: Playing FFA in MW2
[2:57:52 PM] Deltacod: Estate
[2:58:00 PM] Deltacod: Using PP2000
[2:58:06 PM] Deltacod: Guy gets Harriers and Pavelow
[2:58:12 PM] Deltacod: Starts winning 1400 to my 750
[2:58:20 PM] Deltacod: Out by the shed with the boat in it
[2:58:24 PM] Deltacod: I kill him with my PP2000
[2:58:30 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, look down the hill (towards the power generators)
[2:58:38 PM] Deltacod: Kill him as he spawns and runs up the hill
[2:58:45 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill him as he spawn at shed
[2:58:51 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, hill him as he runs up hill
[2:59:00 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill him as he spawns at shed
[2:59:07 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill him as he runs up hill
[2:59:11 PM] Deltacod: Call in Harriers
[2:59:17 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill Sniper that spawns at shed
[2:59:22 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill same Sniper that spawns down hill
[2:59:24 PM] Deltacod: Call in Pavelow
[2:59:32 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill the guy winning, who's STILL at 1400
[2:59:39 PM] Deltacod: Turn around, kill different guy running up hill
[2:59:46 PM] Deltacod: Harrier and PAvelow wreak havoc
[2:59:50 PM] Deltacod: Win 1500 to 1450

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I remember joining a FFA game where the winning player had 1150 points. Came back to beat him without lethal killstreaks.

I was using the Famas, so whether or not it counts is up to you. :troll:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I remember joining a FFA game where the winning player had 1150 points. Came back to beat him without lethal killstreaks.

Or you could be like Delta, Peppey, and I where we join Dom game losing by over 60 points and carry our 3 vegetable randies to victory, who proceed to leave the game post-winning.

I don't even

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Machine Pistol Secondary

vs.

Overpowered piece of **** 1 burst kill Assault Rifle.

YOUR POINT IS INVALID.

Or you could be like Delta, Peppey, and I where we join Dom game losing by over 60 points and carry our 3 vegetable randies to victory, who proceed to leave the game post-winning.

I don't even
The kids on the other team didn't even leave. Our team did. I can't.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I love when we're stomping people and our randoms leave.

If you are a random and happen to be lucky enough to end up on our team, you have officially won the game. Don't even have to lift a finger. Why they even consider leaving is beyond me.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Yoooo

I remember when it was me, Stefan, Mateo, Richard, and Matt, and our random SOMEHOW went like... 4-12

Like... how do you even?

Oh wait, that's every time! :troll:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Idk how you can go negative on your guys' team in Dom. I only played like 2-3 games with Snack and 1-2 other people, and I almost got a MoaB like 2 of the games. When the whole team is spawn trapping, you can literally just pick a headglitch near their flag and do work. It was so easy it was almost boring... almost. lol

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yup. That's the problem with this game rofl.

With a couple randoms, you lose the game.

With no randoms, it's difficult to get kills and the game gets boring at times.

Conclusion: this game sucks.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Really the only thing to do in this game is laugh at how bad people are. Playing with randoms? Laugh at how bad they are. Playing with a full party? Laugh at how bad the enemy team is.

There's nothing genuinely entertaining about the game itself (perhaps because it's so easy), it's only funny when people fail at simple tasks.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I leave in 9 days (on the 21st). We're leaving whenever on that day, so the first full day I'll be in Chicago will be the 22nd, which I'll be spending at a hotel with my Dad and his girlfriend. On the 23rd, I'm at UChicago early in the morning, and then it's Orientation week. My first day of classes is October 1st, and from there I'm a real college student who does what he wants. =D

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Can we stream troll them guys? can we can we can we
There are a few scenarios for how this will play out:

1) We would never be able to "stream troll", simply because of the number of people doing the same thing as us. To tag along with this, it wouldn't be funny seeing us stomp devs, because they'll be getting stomped by other tryhards.

2) This is Infinity Ward, so they might take extreme preventative measures against joining in progress. I'm not talking Ms. Vixen "I covered up the killfeed", I mean a full-on everyone appears offline, everything covered, no gamertags revealed etc. etc. (I find this to be the most UNlikely option, either because IW is so stupid that they might forget, or they want people to join just for publicity's sake)

3) They might not even play pubs. They will, but then again they might not.

In any case, I would think our trolling would be dwarfed by any number of outcomes just because of the exposure.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Absolutely everybody will be trying to join session.

Also, I highly doubt that they'll cover up gamertags and such on the screen if they do indeed play pubs. They're not that smart.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I leave in 9 days (on the 21st). We're leaving whenever on that day, so the first full day I'll be in Chicago will be the 22nd, which I'll be spending at a hotel with my Dad and his girlfriend. On the 23rd, I'm at UChicago early in the morning, and then it's Orientation week. My first day of classes is October 1st, and from there I'm a real college student who does what he wants. =D
Excellent.

You should come play paintball with me and Bullseye on Oct 14th.

As should anyone else who wants to join us.

Top Bottom