• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call to Assembly - Pika conference!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Been a bit eh scissors ^^ welcome back! n_n I'm sure Axe would be glad to see you back too =D, He's wreckin some folk in Tucson right now tho, but he'll see this soon enough ^^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
sadly i'm not.. Axe will be... I'll be at SuperCon though and Rom3,... If you do go to Apex, You'll see Axe for sure tho man ^^

N64

Smash Champion
Oh yeah guys, sorry i haven't been around much lately or putting these together. real life stuff goin on. consequently, I'm moving this thursday. But, I should be able to do a PikaChat next thursday, august 5th. That sound good to everyone?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Oh yeah guys, sorry i haven't been around much lately or putting these together. real life stuff goin on. consequently, I'm moving this thursday. But, I should be able to do a PikaChat next thursday, august 5th. That sound good to everyone?
(un)fortunately I won't be able to, because that's when I'm leaving to Apex!!! =D

AXE 09

Smash Master
Man I'm sorry =( I keep going out of town on thursdays lol. And I won't be able to next week because of Apex. Sorry guys :( Pikuhh....

soju

SD God
It's aight Axe, we can handle this one without you, but, you must do double the pika
work next time >:3

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Haha. I stuck this thread just to make you guys completely top heavy.

Now tailspikes will never work! hahahha!

___

edit: now this is the story of what happened.

So, I closed this, and I only meant to have it closed for like, 10 minutes or so, just to troll n64. Cause well, he's kool like that.

And then, people started hitting me with other random bs on the forums.

By the time I got done, I kinda forgot that I was trolling n64 aaaaaand forgot to open the thread back up.

tl;dr, whoops, i forgot about my joke.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
N64, why weren't you at Massive Smash last night?!?!

festizzio

Smash Champion
I found something cool (I hope):

If you do a quick attack while on the ground and go straight, normally you'll hit the ground and be in like 10 years of lag, right? Well, if you jump ever so slightly and then do a quick attack straight, you'll make white dust like you just finished wavedashing or something. Also, if you do it this way, it's impossible to go forward then backwards with the same quick attack. Which means:

A. you can ledge cancel the quick attack just like fox/falco's up b but it's a little easier and a lot less risky because B. you can press back towards the stage and if you spaced it incorrectly then you'll go back on the stage and save the stock but if you spaced it correctly then you'll be standing on the ledge with no lag.

soju

SD God
nice =w= maybe ill try it at the tourney im about to go to on tuesday

and speaking of that, Woot! First tourney I'm going to while maining only pikachu
and no princes with tiaras this time :D

N64

Smash Champion
OKAY GUYS.

Pika conference tomorrow! Lets do it! That's thursday, August 12th, starting at 6 pacific, 7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern. Anyone and everyone is invited. Lets gooooo.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I tend to smash a lot on thursdays too =/ I kinda wanted to smash tomorrow lol. But if a lot of people want to have a conference tomorrow, I'll just show up late to the smashfest. How many people are able to join the conference tomorrow?

N64

Smash Champion
Well. We'll do conference this thursday, but we're getting a new day for after this. I need my chad and axe : (

I'm free all week except saturday nights. Let me know what works for you two.

soju

SD God
=3= im down with skype, i just got crappy connection on my laptop and I have no webcam for the desktop

AXE 09

Smash Master
Unfortunately I don't have a mic =(

BUT I'm thinking about not going to the smashfest today since I'm pretty tired (had to wake up early today lol), so I think that I should be free to chat today :) Who all is up for it? At 6:00 pm Pacific.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm down to. Skype has a text chat in the voice chat area so people that don't have mics can still be a part of the discussion... I'm not really sure what we'd talk about though lol

N64

Smash Champion
so i lost track of time >_>.

We should find a better day! Lets hear what works for all of youuuu.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Haha same here, I remembered at like 8:15 and was gonna join but I realized I didn't have any other info on the chat besides the time. We should get an actual chat room and people's AIM SN's so we can just invite everybody or something.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Yeah. I took a nap and didn't wake up until almost an hour after the chat was supposed to start. I was like uh oh... lol! I'm so sorry you guys. I actually think that I would like Wednesdays better.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah Axe...Umm he's ****... like REALLY ****!...

<3

YES FAVORITISM.. YES BIASED... BLAH BLAH BLAH..

hate me/love me.. I don't care!

<3 Axe <3

/obsessed!

Top Bottom