• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Kansas smashers!

ilikepieinmouth

Smash Cadet
Hey all! This summer my friends and I are looking to start a smash tournament and hopefully make it more than a 1 time thing! Hays, Kansas would be the town so if you cannot travel to KC this would be the spot for you! We are currently looking for dedicated Kansas smashers so that we can get an idea of how big this could be and what we would have to do to set something like this up. (If you are not from Kansas and would make the trip you are welcome, just saying Kansas peeps since they would be the most likely to show up.)

ilikepieinmouth

Smash Cadet
Bump plus update. We are currently working on possibly streaming the tournament. We need a nice turnout for this to be worth the time though, so come on and join us! I know there are Kansas smashers out there looking for a tournament!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Top Bottom