• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Mods about SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
should you guys make a SSB4 subforum seperate from brawl, and encourage anyone talking about hopeful characters, stages, movesets, etc. to migrate there.

I'm not against it, in fact I participate in some, I just think it'd be great to have the brawl subforum be just for brawl.

thoughts?

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
or just close every topic made about SSB4
and ban whoever made the topic

that is the world I long for

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early. Why don't we focus on, I dunno, Brawl? >_>
the point is not the start large discussion about SSB4, the point is to seperate that sort of talk from the Brawl subforum.

follow me?

IMO it's a better route than closing and banning, more friendly.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
What are you talking about? No one talks about hopeful characters or any of that anymore, now that we know the roster. Plus, there's no point in creating a SSB4 subforum if we don't even know whether or not there's going to be one.

TheZeroOne

Smash Apprentice
Could we at least wait several years when we are throughly satisfied with Brawl before hoping for a 4th one?

It is not even released in North America yet man!

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
What are you talking about? No one talks about hopeful characters or any of that anymore, now that we know the roster. Plus, there's no point in creating a SSB4 subforum if we don't even know whether or not there's going to be one.
not hopefuls for brawl, and this is not because I love the thought of SSB4 so much, this is to seperate the SSB4 talk from the Brawl subforum

Could we at least wait several years when we are throughly satisfied with Brawl before hoping for a 4th one?

It is not even released in North America yet man!
it's not for my personal benefit, or anyone who makes those topics, it's to seperate the SSB4 talk from the Brawl subforum.

people will innevitably make these topics unless banned, so we can seperate it, or we can ban it.

Why make a forum about a game we don't even know will ever be made?
so that people who discuss rumors about it like Duke Nukem Forever (the game that would never come [even though by some twist of irony it is now]) won't cloud the brawl forum

this topic isn't about if SSB4 will ever come, it's about forum organisation.

also, are any of you guys mods?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I like the idea, it lets the people who don't want to talk about SSB4 yet not have to see it, and still lets the people who do want to talk about it not get flamed the heck out.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Any discussions about an SSB4 will just be locked down and removed. We have no reason to discuss it until actual confirmations appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom