• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out ALL sonic mains

Rags

Smash Ace
Okay, here's the deal. I am having the WORST time playing against sonic online. I've play a few, and I think I have a vague idea of how to play him, but I need more matchup experience. I don't care if you're good or bad, new or a sonic sage, this applies to you, I want to play you. So if you main sonic and can get online, feel free to message me or reply to this. I will be waiting.

ynglink

Smash Rookie
NNID
ynglink
What Character do you normally play as? I see it says you play as Bowser here, but I don't want to make that assumption for your current playing.

ynglink

Smash Rookie
NNID
ynglink
Personally, I think Bowser is heavily underplayed. I think the strongest way to fight Sonic here would be to use the Firebreath to space a little bit against the spin attacks and rush in's and to space with normal attack since Bowser has the reach advantage. Once you can get Sonic off stage, it shouldn't be to difficult to finish the job with Bowser. You know, having several armor attacks and the strongest smash in the game helps ;)

Rags

Smash Ace
I mean I'm pretty much learning as I go, but as it comes to close combat, I'm kinda stuck using upB a lot just to stay safe. It's not as decisive as I'd like. I want to play some people since there's no way I can train offline against a sonic, the computer moves totally differently.

jordanm43444

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jordanm43444
You are going to not like witnessing a Sonic vs Bowser match up but if you insist on playing ill add you the next time im on

5460 6084 9191

Top Bottom