• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can anyone do this? Explanation Inside!

DracoKun

Smash Cadet
I was bored today and playing around a bit on Brawl and I was able to completely go under some stages and make it to the other side and completely back onto the plat form without falling to my death! (after many tries lol)

These stages include:

Final Destination

Smashville

Battle Field

Lylat Cruise

I know you can with a few others and most of the ones I mentioned are easy. The only difficult one was Final Destination.

So I was wondering if anyone knew it was possible or has been able to do it before. I do have a recording of me going under Final Destination, but currently have no way of recording it to put it up on youtube or any other site (web cam currently isnt working and i dont have the money for a capture card) but I can upload the file for download if people have SD cards to load it through the game itself. If anyone is really interested that is. Not sure if people have seen Lucario do it before, I know I haven't. But I think I have heard of someone saying it was possible for him to but I cant recall.

Anyway, just wanted to babble about it. Its really nothing new or really a strategy/tech or anything. I just wanted to hear what people thought about it and if anyone wanted to see it maybe converse a bit about it. If this has been talked about before then I'm sorry as I probably should of looked harder x_x; This is probably very old news.

And just telling everyone now I am by no means trying to make it sound like I have an ego (or whatever word I am looking for ) for doing this, honestly its nothing special and I'm actually not all that great a Lucario player dispite having him as a main ^_^; But I just wanted to state it IS possible for him.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's known just hasn't been talked about. Good work, though.

Smashville's easy to go under, isn't it?

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
You can go under all of the floating stages except Corneria. With Green Greens you can only go from one side to the opposite end of the main platform also.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
i tried a couple of times in fd and smashville but never under green greens... that sounds kinda hard isnt it?

Top Bottom